Can Be Better

Posted by jeffchiu on Nov 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product can be better if they use vegetable cellulose or vegetable lubricant instead of stereate in the other ingredients. I also noticed calcium carbonate as one of the ingredients aside from Vitamin D3 from cholecalciferol. Calcium carbonate came from limestones. I prefer organic, natural, Non GMO and vegan products.

Not The Best One I Guess

Posted by TrueShoppingAdvice on Dec 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I give the product only two stars because I think that there are many other better vitamin D products available at iHerb. Usually vitamin D products do not need any magnesiumsterate and they are in oil capsules for better absorption. 1,000 IU = 25 µg vitamin D3, the best form of vitamin D. You should meaure your vitamin D level sometimes to see that you are getting enough this very important sun vitamin. I have measured my blood serum 25-Hydroxyvitamin D, 25(OH)D three times and last time my test result was 141 nmol/L = 56.4 ng/ml. My test result was now at optimum level which is 125 - 150 nmol/L = 50 - 60 ng/ml when you are taking enough Vitamin D. I will continue with the same dosage that is 2,000- 5,000 IU daily to keep my vitamin D level right. There is no need to worry about overdosing because the tendency for serum 25(OH)D to rise when the starting level already is higher is very gradual. I hope you find this review helpful. Please, also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb. Enjoy your iHerb journey!

Not noticing a huge difference.

Posted by JenniferStanfield on Jan 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I need vitamin D because I live in the PacNW and I get S.A.D.s and while I do get a minimal mood improvement it is not lasting. I will continue to take the rest of these and see if I should came back and change my review in about 2 months.

d vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

is no lober alowed to order to Norway. I lost all of my last order with this... The pills are ok, a litle big, but most are. I take them during the winter.

It was cheap

Posted by DrJah24 on Jan 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I only bought this because it was on sale for like 15 cents.. So I was just like "why not?"... Anyways I think there are much better brands of vitamin D3 out there. This is so cheap that it probably isn't that great of a brand.

Fine

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Fine

I dind't liked very much

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I didn't notice very effective. Is cheap, but I prefer other brands and blends.

haven't tried

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

it was just a freebie

its ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

didnt see any diferrence

Awful ingredients...

Posted by reviewsfromlithuania on Jul 27, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I did not look at the other ingredients when I bought this, but I had a dry feeling in my mouth after taking this for a month. I stopped taking it and dry feeling was gone! From now, I will always pay attention to the other ingredients in supplements. Lesson learned.

1 2 3