Don't miss out while it is on SPECIAL

Posted by NBPT10 on Oct 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Much has been written about the Benefits of Vitamin D3. Therefore I will not go very deep here. I will say most adults living in the North or those who don't spend much time outside need to supplement. Certain medications will lower you D levels as well. Vit D is a HORMONE and not a vitamin. Therefore you want just the right levels in your body. Not too much and not too little. This is critical to understand so I always tell people to have your doctor test for your levels every year. Don't go by the lab range alone and feel you are ok. Most labs have a lower limit that is too low. Most progressively thinking doctors agree that you should be between 50-100 ng/ml on a standard 25-OH Vitamin D test. By maintaining this level you will be helped in many areas of your overall health. i.e. Immunity, bone health, cognition and much more. This is a good product in general and great when iHerb has it on special and you can get it for free or for a $1. Don't miss out when it is on special. I don't know why they call it EXTRA strength when it is only 1,000mg. That is a low to average dose for most adults. Take you vitamin D with some fat for better absorption. A recent study showed it is best absorbed with your largest meal of the day. I don't use this product typically. There is another brand in a liquid form which I feel is better absorbed and a better overall deal. If you go to my iHerb web page by clicking on my blue handle above you will see my recommended vitamin D as well as many other value added reviews. If you found this helpful kindly click on the "YES" button. Peace and good health!

Can't complain

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These tablets are easy to take, just one a day to enhance immunity and prevent cancer. I do prefer to take a liquid vitamin D supplement such as D drops. Plus the drops taste better. This bottle was a freebie but wonèt purchase again. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Ash

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

good

Nice

Posted by Kahaliah on Aug 07, 2015 | Verified Purchase

(Sorry for my bad English !) Didn't use it since I saw what it contains so I can not tell if it's good or not.

very good because it free

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

free but wait for result

Got them for free.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Got them for free, and thats about it. Low dosage may be helpful for newbies to D-vitamine. It was a nice gift, but Im taking at least 5000IU a day during the winter months.

Okay

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2018 | Verified Purchase

This product is good.

Didn't notice a difference

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I did not notice a difference with this supplement.

No sé...

Posted by martaekos on Mar 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

No sé si lo compré o lo probé en un "Trial", seguramente esto último y seguramente por algún motivo que no recuerdo. Lo de siempre: "Las vitaminas no solucionan problemas que no sean ocasionados por las carencias de ellas mismas". Si las tomé no lo recuerdo: ni cuándo, ni cómo, ni por qué xD

ok i guess

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have tried these vitamins for a while, but I can't experience any difference.