Zinc Gluconate is worthless + so many chemical additives

Posted by adhd-researcher on Jun 25, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Cellulose, stearic acid, silicon dioxide, croscarmellose sodium, polyvinyl alcohol, titanium dioxide, magnesium stearate, peg, talc. is this really needed in a supplement ??? you get what you pay for Zinc Gluconate One of the most popular forms of dietary zinc, zinc gluconates are created by a process of industrial manufacturing. This process essentially ferments glucose, offering a supplemental product with an extremely long shelf-life. Unfortunately, gluconate supplements are just a chemical substitute for actual zinc. Sadly, the body absorbs very little of this processed form, as the bioavailability of these chemicals is virtually none. vote for this so people are aware and don't spend money on this

Wrong Type Item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I Ordered (Zinc 50mg), But You Sent (Cal Mag Zinc+D3) !!!!

I didn't get this product, and iherb don't listen.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this but the stupid Government here in New Zealand deemed them illegal. So they confiscated them at the border, and I lost all my money, and my Zinc. I feel iherb could make it easier for us to find out these things, instead I have learnt the hard way. Last purchase I make from iherb because it simply isn't worth the hassle and stress of it. Plus, despite unsubscribing from iherb emails many times, I still get their stupid unwanted emails all the time. There's my review.

Bad results

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've been taking zinc for a while and felt the benefits - but then I switched to this brand and it did not work well.. my nails coulden't grow at all and my hair got thinner and somehow much greasier..