Really cheap Zinc product

Posted by odereviews on January 13 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really cheap Zinc product for those with a tight budget. These has Titanium dioxide (Google it) so I wouldn't eat these for a long period of time.

Cheap but???

Posted by iHerb Customer on July 30 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not expensive but it consists titanium dioxide. I am not happy because of that. I will not buy it any more.

Cheap, some unwanted ingredients, does the job

Posted by chriswillisau on October 13 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amongst my ailments is Pyrrole which is where the body hemorrhages zinc, so I space out supplements during the day. I decided to try a heavier doses recently to determine whether it makes a difference. For me, it doesn't. The positives are: (1) Cheap, as I take numerous supplements on a budget; (2) Extra 10% free as at the time of purchase; (3) small and easy to swallow - many zinc tablets I've taken are chalky and you get that "stuck in the throat" feeling. Negatives: (1) the addition of calcium; (2) numerous unwanted additives. I had limited choice when I bought these due to financial constraints. They do the job but I'd think twice next time solely because of the unwanted additives.

Posted by iHerb Customer on April 3 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good zinc supplement.

Don't know yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on March 6 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just starting to take

Posted by Vllnith on February 7 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel my skin drying after use.

unsure of quality

Posted by Fergus on January 17 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good value and great for vegans and those who sweat alot but im not 100% on the quality of the zinc used in this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on November 27 2017 | Verified Purchase

Almost finished bottle and have not noticed anything different about my skin where as usually zinc taken daily I Notice within 2 weeks an improvement