Really cheap Zinc product

Posted by odereviews on Jan 13, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This is a really cheap Zinc product for those with a tight budget. These has Titanium dioxide (Google it) so I wouldn't eat these for a long period of time.

Cheap but???

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not expensive but it consists titanium dioxide. I am not happy because of that. I will not buy it any more.

Cheap, some unwanted ingredients, does the job

Posted by chriswillisau on Oct 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Amongst my ailments is Pyrrole which is where the body hemorrhages zinc, so I space out supplements during the day. I decided to try a heavier doses recently to determine whether it makes a difference. For me, it doesn't. The positives are: (1) Cheap, as I take numerous supplements on a budget; (2) Extra 10% free as at the time of purchase; (3) small and easy to swallow - many zinc tablets I've taken are chalky and you get that "stuck in the throat" feeling. Negatives: (1) the addition of calcium; (2) numerous unwanted additives. I had limited choice when I bought these due to financial constraints. They do the job but I'd think twice next time solely because of the unwanted additives.

Good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good zinc supplement.

Don't know yet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Just starting to take

Ok

Posted by Vllnith on Feb 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I feel my skin drying after use.

unsure of quality

Posted by Fergus on Jan 17, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good value and great for vegans and those who sweat alot but im not 100% on the quality of the zinc used in this product

Average

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Almost finished bottle and have not noticed anything different about my skin where as usually zinc taken daily I Notice within 2 weeks an improvement