Great Tablets

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Purchased these for my mom who has difficulty swalling pills. Not bad tasting. The cost is less than half from a store, shipping is lightning speed, and product is great.

Fantastic Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I am very pleased to have purchased these calcium supplements from I Herb. I enjoy chewing them and the taste is also refreshing. I am about to order more so I will not run out. Love them.

surpasses Caltrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product surpasses the name brand Caltrate in potency. At least double in every category at half the price.

I like it but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This has everything I was looking for in one handy chewable, but it does leave a bit of an aftertaste and the texture is kind of odd. Other than that, I highly recommend...another great product made affordable by iherb!

Taste so bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I never tried a calcium taste so bad like this product. Had to throw them all. The mouth last the bad taste for hours . Disgusting.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

These supplements may be good for the bones but they taste really bad! I thought they may be berry like flavor but not at all. I had to throw them away. I gave one star for the nutrition.