good for yeast infections

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

i used to get a vaginal yeast infection almost every month. i use 1 acidophilus capsule as a suppository once a week or so, and i haven't had a yeast infection since.

Absolute proof that cost does not necessarily determine quality.

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been battling digestion problems for years. I've tried many things, such as cayenne, ginger, black pepper, et cetera. But nothing worked... until I tried this. I just pop one capsule each night before I sleep, and my bowels are normalised by morning. Love how it's so potent, and the bacteria are freeze-dried. I hope this will help with my acne issues as well. All in all, this product is amazing, and super value-for-money!

Great surprise

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After taking other probiotics I couldn't believe it was as good as it is. Whipped my sinus congestion after nothing else did for 3 months. I like to take it before bedtime.

Helped my stomach problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I had both been having stomach problems for a few months. We tried this product to increase the healthy bacteria levels in our stomachs and noticed a mark improvement within a few days!

Cheap but good product.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

One of the cheapest probiotics you can ever find. Yet the quality is there. Good to buy especially if you are on a tight budget.

So far so good!

Posted by JerseyGirl on Aug 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since taking one daily one week ago I have lost a couple of pounds and lowered my BP. I am satisfied with eating less. My nasal passages have been more open. My quality of sleep has improved. It is too early to tell how much of this is because of this product or a combination of this and less stress. I just know that the lower BP and weight has provided the encouragement to eat better and keep up the weight loss.

Great Stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I've tried other brands of acidophilus, and this one works just as good at a much lower price. I am a type 1 diabetic, with a weakened immune system and this has helped greatly. Also, my son takes this for his acne. His skin has greatly improved since starting this and only has a rare breakout now - usually if he stops taking the acidophilus. We will continue to take this.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I was very disappointed with this product. I had been using the PB-8 probiotic brand for years to treat my IBS with chronic constipation and it worked very well but I thought I'd try something a little cheaper. Well, I made the wrong choice. This product did absolutely nothing at all. I'll have to stick with the PB-8.

Well worth the money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 27, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I was constipated very often, bloated and uneasy.AFTER TRYING THIS PRODUCT I NOW GO OUT TWO TO THREE TIMES PER DAY!It has done what many laxatives could not do; keep me regular.Highly recommended.

acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good,as good as the other one I took before(by Now foods).The bottle,inside,smells like vanilla icecream,the capsules have no odor or taste.It would have been nice to know how much is in a capsule(x billion).