PRO-BIOTICS

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

CONTAINS HIGH LEVELS OF GREAT BACTERIAS THAT HELP BLOATING, GAS, AND AID THE DIGESTION PROCESS IMMENSELY. U SHOULD TRY THIS PROCUCT BECAUSE IT WORKS. I TAKE IT W/ MY PROTEIN SHAKE AFTER WORKING OUT AND MAN THIS STUFF CAN REALLY WORK WONDERS. LOVE U IHERB!!!!!!!!

Cheap but a failure

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

When active acidophilus products are added to warm milk and left in a warm place overnight, the milk should be slightly thick in the morning (a good test for whether your acidophilus product is active). This product is a complete fail. Wish I had done the test before I got half-way through the bottle!

Acidopilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Best to order during cool seasons as product is heat sensitive.

weak

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

A good probiotic must have at least 10 bacteria strains to be effective and should be stated how many billion. Not worth the money.

Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Excellent quality supplements at a affordable price.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

one pill a one day so easy to eat. now in South korea, fact is famous that probiotics drug is helpful to whole body immune and rhinitis , atopy dermititis. actually me n my sibling suffer from atopy dermititis and irritable bowel syndrome for many yrs. so we have been used probiotics drugs like this. now our frequent diarrhea and atopic dermititis sign declined well. for who should care atopic dermititis especially recomment it ^^ absolutely. most of all easily and cheaply can buy probiotics here , i love iherb^^

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Helps with digestion; I didn't feel anything dramatic (it's not supposed to be dramatic, I believe.) but some time ago when I ate a little too much, I took this pill and felt my stomach calming down soon afterwards. So it works for sure.

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I have never used probiotica before,but it seems to work, I'm quite regular now:) Also, lovely smell of vanilla!

Gave me terrible gas.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This product gave me excessive gas that lasted over several days. I checked the internet and learned that excessive gas is a common side effect of FOS, one of the ingredients in this product. I am going to try a different probiotic.

Acidophilus

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that these capsules can be stored at room temperature with all my other vitamins.