Stopped my knee pain :)

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have found this product great! I was getting really painful joints from the medications I have to take for Ulcerative Colitis and this product stopped the pain so quickly! I really recommend you give it a go :)

Stops the pain my osteoarthritic neck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 23, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. With the great combination of this item, it helps stop the pain in my osteoarthritic neck. Will continue taking it.

arthiflex

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

tried this product abt 2 years back and still taking it now abt 3 times a week. my mom also taking and no more hurting knees.

Excelent!!! 7 stars!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Excellent!!! My wife started using it for arthrosis and now 5 members of my family are using it with very, very good results and we are recomending it to friends with the same problem!

Arthri-flex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I started using Arthriflex about a year ago, It is amazing! No more hurting knees!!!

Very good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I`m 50 year old woman take this product for first time and I think that is effective joint support formula.

it is the best

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 21, 2014 | Verified Purchase

it is the best to re-built the joint but you should be patient i use it more than 14 months after start feel the difference, so my advice to use it more than 2 year to expect the effect but sure the result will be better

very good, should be taken for some time

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 15, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I ordered it for my mom who has knee arthritis. She took 2 bottles consistently and admitted significant improvement: pain gone, flexibility increased, knee area edema also much less. She can move now much better. The effect is not immediate, it takes time however the result is very impressive.

arthiflex

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very good. Will continue taking it.

Love these!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Feel great to my bones when I take these -- BTW, the same make (but more human oriented recipe) as the stuff I give my 20 YO horse! We're both doing great.

1 2 3 4