A pharmacist recommended this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This has been a great product, I am a heart patient and was told to add this to my diet for a healthier inner body.

For continuous reception the dosage is too great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent combination of vitamins of group B for reception by courses during a stress or an illness For continuous reception the dosage is too great, and, despite that is water-soluble vitamins (surpluses are deduced with urine and sweat), I would advise to consult with the doctor previously

No effects felt

Posted by TriedandTested on Apr 29, 2014 | Verified Purchase

After taking a pill daily for 6 months, can't say I've felt any significant effects. While I do appreciate the cheap price, I'm skeptical of the absorbability of 21st Century Health supplements after reading a report from Consumer Reports.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I like this supplement and love the great price, too!

B Supercharge!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

High dosage of B Complex, timed release helps to not waste water-soluble vitamins. I use one with breakfast. Helps my Vitality and low my work stress... Very good price.

В

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Fill needs B vitamins B. Increase vitality, reduce stress.

Good product!

Posted by johanna-margret on Aug 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great combination of various B-vitamins and perfect dosage of each one in my personal opinion! The low price is a bonus!

Nice!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cheap than other products with B-complex.

Good product - just too big a pill.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These are an oblong pill slightly larger than a Centrum Senior --- they're huge to swallow. Good product -- just too big. Won't buy them again.

Best for the price!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different B complex vitamins as I am low in the B's and have found this one to be this one to be far and above the best. I even tried other 21st Century products and since it is time released this is definitely worth the money!

1 2