Excellent

Posted by alvinlky on Apr 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Affordable and this product comes from a Company I have trusted for years.

Real bargin

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Sep 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really cheap. Can't see the difference with other brands. GOOD. ** For new customers of iHerb,please also visit my page for more product reviews **

Great value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am drinking it to help my body coping with everyday stress. I did not get any weight, despite some say it is possible. I am satisfied.

Excellent supplement for your buck

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My husband and I have been taking this B supplement for more than a year and it has proven to be great for us. We don't get enough from leafy greens as they are not widely available in our location, and this supplement is an excellent replacement when you can't get 100% healthy nutrition. I recommend this product. Excellent price too.

Fantastic Vitamins

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

These are my new favorite b complex. Being vegetarian I need these and I only take a half a tab. I really can tell the difference in these compared to other brands like walmart. Will only buy these for now on.

Reasonable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 23, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Packaging might be cheap looking. But the tablets inside are all perfect. Diffirent from some brands those usually come with some moist that affect the tablets look like germ contaminant. So this item is good for health and good for placing order.

Small tablet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Size of this tablet is small. It is good for me.

I like this B Complex suppliment.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I like this B Complex because it does not have choline bitartrate.

Husband likes these

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Nice that they are cheap and time-released.

Good Value

Posted by Dianamite on Nov 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After a recent traumatic incident, I've been losing my hair. I started using this product about 1 month ago, so it's a bit soon to see results yet, and I'm using it in combination with Biotin (Now Foods). I have had a slight reduction in the amount I'm losing. Seems to be a good combination of B's and the price is right.

1 2 3 4