High potency biotin!

Posted by Reviewer1631849 on Jul 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great for hair growth! It also makes the hair look stronger and fuller. I also use a shampoo that contains biotin. This combo has given me great results. Excellent value for the money! If this review was helpful to you please click "YES" below. See more reviews on my profile!

Quite possibly the best supplement, period. I can't rave about this enough!

Posted by Reviewer1152715 on Apr 24, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've tried the Avalon Organics Biotin shampoo and conditioner hoping that those would help stop my hair shedding. They did not. My hair would shed like crazy all year round until I recently found these biotin capsules and with almost immediate results. No more hair in my hair ties, no more hair down the plug hole, no more hair all over my desk at work. Hair feels stronger and healthier has it's stopped shedding. Very happy. The capsules are tiny too. Fantastic price and great value.

Great price & quality ratio for biotin

Posted by odereviews on Sep 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's strange that there aren't many reviews about this product. This is a very cheap 5000 mcg biotin, and the quality is great. This works as great as any other 5000mcg biotin's we have tested so far. For sure we are going to order this again.

biotinas

Posted by atsiliepimailt on Sep 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

labai efektyvus papildas siekiant sustabdyti plauku slinkima,rezultatai pasimato po 2 menesiu vartojimo, ima maziau slikti plaukai , veliau lieka normalus plauku slinkimas, taip pat labai sustiprina nagus, uzaugo ilgi ir nebesisluoksniuoja, odos pokyciu nepastebejau.vartojau po 1 kapsule i diena 6 menesius. per si laika labai paaugo i ilgi plaukai bei pridygo daug mazu nauju plaukeliu.

Great price

Posted by Reviewer1193046 on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I been using other Biotin's brand for the last 8 months, and started using this one a month ago, and skin, hair and nails had improved. Great price and quality.

It's effective

Posted by Chocolicious on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

And easy to use. I am satisfied. I don't loose as much hair as I used to.

i love it

Posted by 5303270511093018196 on Jan 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

great price and you get more for your money and it does what its says my hair is growing like a weed and my nail or long and strong thank you

Yes! Yes! Yes!

Posted by Northernlights on Nov 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

These are great, I take one capsule a day and after a month I can really see a difference, my hair has really grown, it's thicker, longer and generally healthier.

BEAUTIFUL SKIN

Posted by Reviewer1198759 on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I STARTED TAKING THESE SUPPLEMENTS MAINLY FOR MY NATURAL, UNRELAXED HAIR AND FOR MY SKIN. I HAVE BEEN TAKING THESE FOR A MONTH OR SO AND MY BOYFRIEND COMMENTS ON MY GLOWING SKIN EVERY TIME THAT HE SEES ME AND I HAVE NOTICED A TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF GROWTH IN MY HAIR. THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TAKING THESE VITAMINS BUT DEFINITELY NOT MY LAST.

ok

Posted by I-try-this on Oct 29, 2013 | Verified Purchase

excellent supplement to stop hair loss and stimulates their growth. After two months of use has stopped scrolling hair became much stronger nails and even skin beautiful. I am pleased with the result, because the hair grows very fast and healthy recommended for use on hair loss