21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 800 mcg, 110 Tablets

Posted by alvinlky on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent Quality supplements at an economical price. The product and comes from a Company, I have trusted for years. worth buying.

Biotin 800mcg ok

Posted by HANNAH on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of a round tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect

My hair like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Since I started to take these vitamins, my nails are much more strong, and hope hair will be better too.

Good for hair grow !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

my hair grow so fast after i take this ! best price + good result

21st Century Health Care, Biotin, 800 mcg - great product!!!

Posted by Springtime on Oct 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Biotin is often recommended for strengthening hair and nails. I've been using this product for about 2 weeks now because of hair loss due to stress. I can feel the difference in my hair growth. Now my hair growing faster and stronger. Price is excellent. I take one tablet every day, preferably with a meal. Highly recommend this product!!! Thanks for the great service!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great quantity for best price! My hair feels much better with it!

cheap and working

Posted by Nightbringer on Mar 28, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I use this supplement more than 3 months. And I like it. The dosage is optimal. Now I take 2 tablets per day, but you can take one and feel perfect. I can't tell you if it working or not, but my wife said her nails become better. I will continue use them because I think it helps me. It's very useful if you go to gym. Very helpful and cheap supplement. Recommend it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2015 | Verified Purchase

SOOO cheap!!! And you get everything all the expensive brands give you, love it! My hair, nails and digestive system is thanking you! :)

High dosage of biotin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I take a 1/2 of tablet as supplement to my daily multivitamin comlpex because of high dosage of biotin (800 mcg vs recommended 300 mcg). The tablets are small, tasteless and easy to swallow. My hair and nails are stronger now.

21st Century, Biotin, High Potency, 800 mcg

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like the packaging and the price is reasonable. Easy to use and the tablets are easy to swallow. The shipping is also very fast, really like iHerb! But for health benefits, have to wait and see in the long run.