No more chills!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Take one in breakfast and take one before sleep. Chills are history for me. Timed release helps to not waste water-soluble vitamins. Very good price.

High Vitamin C content

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 06, 2013 | Verified Purchase

We just break them in half and take 1/2 each day.

Careful this has bad fillers

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Im having bad reactions to this, please research the fillers in this product... I have been sick for a week and blamed another med, so did the elimination thing. Reintroduced this and now im sick again. bin for this muck.

I will continue using this product

Posted by johanna-margret on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Love the low price and really like this product. It has been in my routine since June, 2013 and I will definitely continue using it.

C u thru

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Vitamin C is a great vitamin that fights off colds. I prefer the time released since your body throws off any overage. I have a 83 and 73 and I am 69 that I feels all need a good Vitamin C Daily and these are great.A great value and easy to take.

Nice, but...

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Is anyone aware of an alternative to iherb that ships to Korea? Unfortunately, I have found iherb to be irresponsible in advising customers of customs issues that they are aware of. They have compounded my dissatisfaction by responding with cut and paste customer service responses.

便宜又有效,補充膠原蛋白有感,很少吃青菜水果的女生一定要補充

Posted by cattylee on Dec 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

iherb最便宜,跟鄉村生活加了玫瑰果的維他命C感覺起來並無兩樣,長效型的可以緩慢釋放,不至於吞太多顆卻因過量一下子就排出體外,自從恢復吃維他命C之後臉上的法令紋變淡,膠原蛋白有恢復的趨勢,後來才知道膠原蛋白的製造缺不了維他命C,平常少吃蔬菜水果的人一定要補充,對身體很多方面都非常重要。不過要皮膚好還是要改變熬夜晚睡的習慣,因為膠原蛋白的製造時間似乎是在晚上十點到凌晨兩點(?),所以愛美的女士請一定要早睡。 這是長條狀的錠劑,不算太大顆,如果怕吞嚥困難可以掰成一半再吞下去。

alive

Posted by BeautyWealthLovelyFamily on Sep 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Energy all day.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 26, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is good value for money and it works well. I will continue buying.

very good