Great value

Posted by NaturalMum on May 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

You cannot beat this product for price. I was using this product for a long time to supplement my multivitamin which didnt have enough Calcium and Magnesium and definitely found my nails became much stronger through its use. The types of calcium and magnesium in this product are definitely not the most bioavailable but they still do the trick. Please note the dose is 3 a day but I actually prefer to split doses as you are providing your body with a sustained supply throughout the day. Cal/mag supplements are best taken apart from your multivitamin as calcium has a tendency to bind to other nutrients and can decrease their effectiveness. Please click 'yes' if you found this helpful and click my NaturalMum link above for more reviews on natural beauty products, vitamins and supplements.

Cal Mag Zinc + D

Posted by Springtime on May 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

The product has a positive effect on the nervous system, heart, bones, muscles and teeth. Calcium is used for treatment and prevention of low calcium levels and resulting bone conditions like osteoporosis. Vitamin D is crucial in metabolizing calcium for healthy bones. Magnesium is very important mineral for the normal functioning of cells, nerves, muscles and the heart. Will continue to use.

Great

Posted by patpyott on Oct 24, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The pills are small and there isn't too much zinc. Some calcium pills contain 167% of the RDI of zinc, so if you also take a multi-vitamin, you may be getting too much zinc. Lord help you if that occurs.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 21, 2015 | Verified Purchase

My mom uses it and now feels great. After 2 month using, she does not feel knee pain anymore.

Cal -Mag -zinc pills

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Very happy with these ,I didn't take them for a week and my legs were very jumpy in bed as soon as I went back on them legs have come right.

Cal Mag Zinc

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Good price. Small tablets that are easy to swallow.

Life saver

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I used to wake up with pain in my body and my husband used to have pain in his knees. after taking this for a week =we were both healed. I highly recommend this product for those having pains in their body.

Ca, Mg, Zn + D OK

Posted by HANNAH on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I took in addition to the main course of multivitamins. Arranged for the dosage. Pill in the form of an oblong tablet is not large, swallowed easily. side effects have been identified. skin, hair and nails perfect

Irene, Scotland

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2009 | Verified Purchase

These are great all in one tablets and easy to swallow. Excellant quality

Очень дешево, но есть ли польза? / CHEAP, but does it worth it?

Posted by iHerbUser-itsa on Sep 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Скажем, за такую цену, брала по акции (ок $2 - точно не помню), можно попробовать. Один раз. Брала и пила вместе с Glucosamine & Chondroitin от Now Foods, как кто-то советовал. И потом еще какое-то время. Если честно, вместе с другим препаратом, кости чувствовали себя супер, не хрустели, а вот когда перестала пить вышеупомянутый препарат, то как-то этот один не пошел. Возможно, он вообще не действует. И пить надо по три большие таблы! Нажмите да, если понравился отзыв :) / / / Let's say, you can try it out for such a cheap price (around $2 on sale). I bought it once, but I was taking it with Glucosamine & Chondroitin from Now Foods, like someone recommended. I'll say this, it worked fine while I was taking it altogether, my bones felt great, and didn't crunch, but after I stopped Glucosamine & Chondroitin and I was taking Cal, Mag,Zinc on its own it - nothing. Just like taking a placebo. Maybe, it's not even works. And you need to drink three huge tablets! Click yes, if you like my review :)