has unhealthy ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1643020 on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

contains titanium dioxide and artifical colors (FD&C yellow #5, FD&C yellow #6). as soon as i discovered it i stopped using that product. such a waste of money!

One per day...AWESOME!

Posted by Reviewer3234181 on May 13, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor asked that I take 1000mg of Calcium and, because I had become Vitamin D deficient, he recommended 2500mg Vitamin D as well (they work together). Unfortunately, to accomplish this, it seems you need to take several vitamin pills, which is a nuisance. My quest began. I began searching for one vitamin that contained both calcium and vitamin D in large amounts WITHOUT HAVING TO TAKE 2, 3, or 4 PILLS to accomplish this! And I wanted a formula that was appropriate for vegetarians. This formula was the closest I found. It met my Calcium requirement, taking only ONE pill per day. It fell short on the Vitamin D, but was still much higher than any of the other formulas that were blended with Calcium. While I may not be hitting the high level of Vitamin D that my doctor recommended, I was thrilled with a one pill "close enough" blend. One caveat: it is slightly on the large size, so be aware if you have difficulty with larger vitamins.

Great product but would like for there to be more vitamin D

Posted by Reviewer2141319 on Aug 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

800 UIs seem kind of low. 2 thousand or so would be ideal. Besides that a great product

effective but huge!

Posted by Reviewer2409465 on Jul 27, 2010 | Verified Purchase

these do the trick but i must say they are a little difficult to swallow since they are quite large. however, the price and vitamin content can't be topped

Dr. Ordered

Posted by Reviewer1039624 on May 23, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I ordered this because my Dr. said to take it. So I won't know how well it works until I have another bone scan in 2 years. I have been fortunate that my bones are doing good at the age of 68 and I didn't have to take a prescription for them, "Thank GOD"!!! I'm not into taking prescription meds unless absolutely necessary.

MultiVit

Posted by Reviewer3168883 on Nov 11, 2008 | Verified Purchase

Same product I pruchased locally but at a much better price, Thanks!

love 'em

Posted by Reviewer1131217 on Mar 08, 2010 | Verified Purchase

doesn't make me feel nautious after i take one. they are kind of big, but have a coating that makes them east to swallow

Positive review

Posted by Reviewer2336697 on Mar 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I like the higher dosages in one pill.

Calcium 1000 +D 90

Posted by Reviewer3072096 on Mar 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This Calcium +D was difficult to find in this dose online or even in stores. iHerb had the best price. There was no problem at all with the delivery. I would recommend using them

Strong bones

Posted by Reviewer1444117 on Jul 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My doctor had told me that most calcium pills don't include enough vitamin D, but this product does. I feel stronger taking it.

1 2 3 4