EASY to swallow!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used another brand of Calcium from iherb, and decided to try this kind and it is fantastic. I can't take Calc carbonate, so I have to use the citrate, which means taking 3-4 pills a day. If you have ever taken one of those horse pills, you know what I am talking about. Trust me, these are so easy to take. Plus they are scored, so you could split them in half, but then they would have a ragged edge, which to me, would defeat the purpose. It's a HUGE bottle for a great price.

excellent calcium + D supplement

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking this vitamin supplement for some time now. Calcium Citrate is the most beneficial form of calcium. also useful to take one tablet at night near to retirning time.

Best Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I highly rated this product because aside from the 21st Century brand, it is extremely difficult to find Calcium Citrate (the most absorbable calcium around) at an acceptable price. Usually it is extremely expensive. Not only is 21st Century the best value, your listing at iHerb.com is the very best on-line price for this product.

Researched

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Shipping was fast as always with iherb. Quality and value are SUPERB! This was a huge bottle of supplements. I'm in school at my later age and studying Biology and Aging for my Masters Degree in Gerontology. I have been learning quite a bit about my body and things that will not stop the aging process but reduce symptoms of aging. Calcium Citrate + Vitamin D and D3 are highly recommended as we age for good, strong bones.

Excellent product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

High quality ingredients--I can take these on an empty stomach with no problem and my doctor is impressed by the stability of my middle-aged bones.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

taken with glucosamine to relieve pain in osteoarthritis, the effects become noticeable after 2 weeks of use, good buy

Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Best price and on time shipping...I will buy from iHerb.com again!

easy to swallow,tolerated well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have found these tablets to be easy to swallow and my digestive system seems to tolerate it well. I like the price!

...

Posted by andresantis on Jan 02, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good one!

Very affordable product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It's a great product with a great price! My mom said it's the best Calcium she ever took and she felt better after taking these. If you need to take Calcium+D, this is the right product! Take it with a large glass of water and you're good to go!

1 2 3 4