mine is up for gives

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 29, 2016 | Verified Purchase

once I got this big box I heard from a few sources that its not actually healthy for the bones to take calcium on its own (or with d only) but rather to take a combination of all minerals contained in a bone.At the same time got my bone density test results back, and found out my bone situation worsened and I am now with full on osteoporosis (despite of years of consuming calcium). I am now going to try another formula which seems more appropriate.

Very good quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 08, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I'm suffer from hypochlorhydria and other form of calcium only makes it worse. This one work just perfectly and don't cause any noticeable side effects.

Best!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My mum has had her parathyroid gland removed and needs to take calcium multiple times a day. We have tried lots of different calcium supplements and this one is her favourite, and definitely the best value!

An excellent source of calcium for an affordable price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I take this supplement for past few years and I rely on this for the calcium rather than trying to get this from food. I reall like it because it does not cause any discomfort when taken on empty stomach. Also iHerb is the cheapest place one could buy this supplement.

Great Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 03, 2014 | Verified Purchase

These have help me increase my calcium and Vitamin D levels.

This tube is BIG

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Incredibly large package of great quality calcium - for me, this tub is enough for one year of everyday use - for 11 bucks? There is NO better deal.

Calcium Citrate

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Item received in a timely manner. Have been using the product for a few years now and have had no adverse effect from the use of it. Good product!

❤️❤️❤️Get a constant big discooount!🎇🎇😵An excellent source of calcium for an affordable price

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I take this supplement for past few years and I rely on this for the calcium rather than trying to get this from food. I reall like it because it does not cause any discomfort when taken on empty stomach!!❤️😉Enter ▶️GHP 818◀️ without space at checkout get a constant big😋 discooount💖😎📣!!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very good product

Good Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product was recommended by my dietitian. I have been using this product for several years.

1 2