Not too sweet

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2012 | Verified Purchase

We like this tablet because they are small and not too sweet. Perhaps is smaller and less sweet because it has less sugar. My kids like it. They have at least one a day.

Easy to take with chewable tablets.

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Good to have this chewable tablets for my kids and my family. Easy to take and love the taste. Price is really really cheap. ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page formore product reviews **

Great Vitamin C!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Make me feel good, tastes sweet! Really low price. I like this product. I've bought it several times now.

Cheaper but works

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I think this is one of the cheapest chewable vitamin C in the market and it works as well as the expensive ones

Like!

Posted by DenaerisTargaryen on Jul 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This supplement tastes good, has an excellent amount of vitamin C and is dirt cheap. I highly recommend. I take it along with my iron supplement.

I'd buy again.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Chewable - yes. Not chalky, not crunchy, not gummie - they taste ok. Very orange and a bit ascorbic. Not too big. Not what I look forward to taking but a better product for the price than many others.

Great Taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I purchased these for my dogs who need Vitamin C supplementation. They absolutely LOVE the orange flavor and eat them like treats.

C vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 25, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Children like it a lot!

Best C vitamin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This is the 5th one I'm buying from IHERB and I can't stop using it. It has helped my family a lt during the cold days. My hubby takes 2 tablets in winter, I think it's too much, but it keeps him healthy, which is what counts :)

Chewable C

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am happy I found a chewable vitamin C supplement with out a bunch of unnecessary sodium in it!

1 2 3 4