Amazing!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I believe that the boost this product offered to my immune system helped me to finally kick a long time virus. Awesome!

Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 07, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've been using colostrum for about 10 yrs. I've tried many different kinds some very expensive, this product is just as good as the expensive ones it's a great product I use it for many different things, from healing cold sores very fast, any kind of skin problem it's also great for you immune system go read about what it does for you you'll be amazed.

My Dog is Definitely Better with this Colostrum

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Note: Works best if you break open the capsule and pour the powdery contents into some wet food, tuna, or yogurt. There's NO DOUBT, my 11-year old Lab mix feels better all-around when I consistently give him this product -- He also looks more 'baby-faced' and youthful -- maybe that's just because he feels better. I just wish I'd started giving this to him years ago. I wouldn't dream of giving him any of those toxic meds from the vet.

My favorite product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I love it- it makes wonders at the beginning of flu or cold. It smells very nice...

From Lithuania

Posted by LionKing on Mar 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good price and quality. I strengthen mine little daughters immune system in combine with 21st century Acidophilus, probiotic blend.

renewaled recently?

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

about a month ago i got new one and i found it's quite different compare to before. different case(no more NZ colostrum. then where is it from?) , different texture(not finely ground as before and not water soluble. completely different) and differnet smell. i don't know that this product has been renewaled recently, but anyway it has changed ;( my cat doesn't like it anymore Q.Q what happen to this one?

repairs the gut

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 11, 2012 | Verified Purchase

i take this to repair my guts , because candida damages the guts, and it is not enough to defeat the candida, the guts also need repair after that.

Excellent Quality

Posted by alvinlky on Sep 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Excellent supplements that I trust for years.

Awesome!!!!!

Posted by marcosandrey on Dec 31, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have to admit this product has helped me in the treatment and prevention of various diseases. From when I started this treatment, I realized an effective improvement. Among the possible beneficial effects that I can mention are: 1st: Episodes rhinitis practically no longer exists; 2: I did not realize more nasal congestion (that tormented me all the time) 3: I realize marked improvement on resistance immunologically because before many sick people around me and I was sick like today do not have that problem anymore. Only early stages of flu or cold, and then disappear. Definitely love it for the rest of my life. AWESOME!!

i use it for my daughter

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

so far this is the only immunity support product my daughter would take. I mix the capsule content with her breakfast cereals or porridge.