it has everything necessary

Posted by Reviewer1981473 on Jul 20, 2011 | Verified Purchase

for diabetic support. I bought this for my father and he is very happy with this, because there it has everything necessary for his diabetic in only one drug.

got this for a relative

Posted by Reviewer2002420 on Oct 25, 2010 | Verified Purchase

who I'm trying to help with her condition. After taking 2 bottles, her blood sugar is down 20%.

Seems to Help Diabetes

Posted by Reviewer1349077 on Jan 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I take several nutritional supplements, so I can't be sure what's working and what isn't, but since I've been taking the 21st Century Diabetic Support Formula, my blood values have been in a good range even though I'm not on a particularly restrictive diet.

Good Отлично

Posted by Tani-lu on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My husband is feeling quite better when taking these vitamins Мой муж почувствовал себя лучше после их приема.

good basic combination

Posted by Reviewer1050784 on Oct 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Bought this for my brother. Lowered his sugar 20 points.

Great blend and value

Posted by Reviewer2707943 on May 26, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I chose this over others because it has a good blend of everything, but not too much of any one thing(I personally avoid high doses of b vitamins). Also the value is hard to beat. I don't have diebetes, but I do have high blood pressure, so I really like that bitter melon is included. I workout now, so I take this multi along with my protein shake(which have no vitamins and minerals). I believe the combination of those 3 things(this multi ,the protein and working out) has kept my blood pressure at great levels.

MR. G R FORD

Posted by Reviewer2135383 on Jan 30, 2009 | Verified Purchase

After searching the markets for value and quality, I select iHerb parcels confidently. I consider that only a fairly wide range of products is effective in providing us with the health benefits needed, to assist us to live well, and remain healthier and happier, for longer. This accounts for the high star ratings that I allot to all my chosen iHerb products in this order, and all the orders iHerb has served me with so well. My orders do change a little over time, as I keep a wary eye open for changes, but over all, I am satisfied with iHerb, as you make the best products available, at the best prices, and that includes freight and payment choices. Experience teaches, and I have learned I can depend on iHerb. Best Regards!

21st Century Health Care, Diabetic Support Formula is a Great Health Aid!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

21st Century's Diabetic Support Formula is specifically designed as a nutritional support for people with diabetes. It provides a dynamic combination of vitamins and minerals that could be low due to the stress that diabetes can have on a body.

Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1445976 on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I like the ingredients in these vitamins. I use them for me and for my children. Will purchase again

Super product!!!