This product helped get rid of my cysts!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

The price and quality is fantastic. The capsules were not too big and there were no problems digesting. This greatly helped my skin. I used to get large cysts on my face and since I have taken this, I almost never see them anymore. If I do get one it's not half as bad as the ones I was getting before. I totally did not even expect that and I am very impressed!

I'm finally taking my Vitamin E!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I recall my late husband and my mother, who was a registered nurse, both saying how they took one Vitamin E 200 mg. capsule every day. My mother for her eyes, and my husband for his heart. They neither one ever encouraged me to take it. I guess they thought I probably wouldn't because "someone" had told me to!!! and I never did as I was told, I guess.... Anyway, at age 67, with severely near-sighted eyes and one eye having already survived an injury, I am not taking my Vitamin E.

Good price

Posted by BetelNut on Oct 05, 2012 | Verified Purchase

More than worth the price compared to other brand with same potency.

easy to take

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

taking for my skin. seem to be working. no tummy problem and great price.

Excellent price/value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Helps my dry skin in winter.

Great as always!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 09, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Thank you!

GOOD DEAL

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

IF YOUR LOOKING FOR EXTRA VIT E THIS IS THE TICKET TO GO ALONG WITH THE VIT. E YOU GET OUT OF YOUR FOODS.

Not sure

Posted by snowfitness1 on Jun 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am unsure how to rate this because I noticed something that has me confused. I really liked the low price on this, so I bought it. But last night I decided to use one of the pills' contents on my lips (as I've done many times in the past), and there is no flavor at all. I am not an expert on vitamin E's flavor, but every single vitamin E pill I have ever used in the past a the exact same flavor, which I thought was distinctive to vitamin E itself. Hmmmm. Maybe it was the oil it was contained in that consistently had that flavor, because I noticed that this vitamin E is in a glycerine base. I would love to know more about this if anyone has this knowledge! :) In the meantime, I'll trust that it is indeed vitamin E.

b