This actually seems to work

Posted by Reviewer1301163 on Jul 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I've heard all my life that gelatin is good for nails, but, even though I've always had weak nails, I never tried it. There's actually some white showing at the top of all my nails right now. That has never happened before. (I'm 66) This is my third bottle.

Strengthens hair & nails, improves skin texture

Posted by morganwellinger on Jan 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I have been putting 4 of these capsules, along with 2 small envelopes of Knox unflavored gelatin in my green smoothies everyday for the past 2 weeks. The results have been great. I feel my hair has grown and it has much more sheen and silkiness. My nails have grown significantly longer and have been the strongest they have ever been. My skin has much more elasticity and seems to be much smoother. Even when I don't get enough sleep, the 'lines' under my eyes seem much less defined! HIGHLY recommended for people looking to improve their hair, skin and nails! Can't beat the price either! Thanks iherb!

Gelatin from 21st Century

Posted by Reviewer1325617 on Dec 26, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Amazingly big stuff in a small package! I'm a marathon runner who happened to have knee issues from 2008 - 2010. In 2010, a friend suggested I add Gelatin to my running regime (glucosomine, clendroitin, MSM) and ever since then I have had NO knee issues. No more Cortizone shots and no more knee pain. Thanks to 21st Century all is well in my knee and my running world!! Thank You!!!

Changed to 5 star rating!!!

Posted by Reviewer2627454 on Dec 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I previously had this rated 4 stars because it seemed to interfere with taking electrolytes (chest pain occurred), we stopped the electrolytes and the gelatin works wonders by itself! My mother who has signs of fibromyalgia is seeing significant improvement in her joint pain which has plagued her whole body for quite some time, saw excellent results only after a week of use, now after completing a bottle she is almost pain free! Just some stubborn pain left in her hand. She is on her second bottle now and says she will always be taking it and highly recommends it to anyone she talks to. Started with one capsule for the first week, up two by the second week and now taking three.

21st Century Gelatin Capsules

Posted by Reviewer3041481 on May 26, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is one of the best products of its kind for a reasonable price. I take 2 capsules a day and it keeps my my nails, hair, and joints healthy. Gelatin, along with my regular vitamins and exercise, keeps me going! If you are young and have no problems, you may not notice the effects; however, if you are beginning to feel some creaking in the joints and your nails start to become brittle, this will definitely help.

Nail and Bone Health

Posted by Reviewer2457612 on Jul 09, 2009 | Verified Purchase

My nails have really improved since taking these gelatin capsules....hope it helps my bone density since I'm in my sixties. I hope it also eliminates my plantar facciitis.

Cartilage building blocks for my joints

Posted by Reviewer2049463 on Jun 25, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I was searching for a product like this. It's less work than mixing powdered gelatin. No more pain in my knees.

Instead of Chondroitin, hyaluronic acid, MSM, etc...

Posted by Reviewer1244807 on Apr 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am unable to take most joint supplements because they upset my stomach, so I decided to give gelatin a shot. I love it! Less pain everywhere and no upset stomach!

Good for hair & cartlidge

Posted by Reviewer2455113 on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A friend suggested that I take unflavored Gelatin in powdered form and I had a hard time finding it. So I thought maybe in capsule form. I have been taking this now about 2 weeks. I started because of my knee pain and had minor knee surgery in 09 and still now it hurts at times. So I started taking Gelatin and only after 2 days...no pain and the pain has not returned! Great product thanks iHerb. Mary in AZ

Love it!

Posted by MARINA82 on Nov 06, 2015 | Verified Purchase

The result after about 3 months of use is stronger nails and hair,,plus the low price!So...just reordered for another 3 months!