Amazing stuff!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I was amazed! I took an ounce of this last evening. When I woke up, I felt GREAT! Nothing hurt. I didn't feel sore. It felt like I was a teenager again. In fact, I took off for a brisk walk first thing this morning. The raspberry taste wasn't bad either. This is the first Glucosamine/Chondroitin I have taken that actually didn't taste disgusting. It isn't real thick in texture either. I feel like I have found the fountain of youth with this stuff!

Amazing Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My Mom who is 81 years young has been taking this product for years for her knee. She could hardly walk without this! I was still a skeptic and never tried it until recently. I was having a lot of back pain due to slight curvatures in my spine. I took it on an empty stomach and 10 mins later 70% of my pain was gone. I was shocked! I have taken it every morning since then and even my chiropractor noticed the difference in me. One morning I forgot to take it, got to work and had to turn around and go home and get it, the pain was too much. I love this stuff!

GREAT

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

3rd time purchasing this, great results yielded. Best part, its price!!!

Great tasting Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 12, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I bought this product for sore knees and hands. It took about 3 weeks to take effect but works great!!! Will buy again. Great price, great taste, great product!

This is a miracle product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have arthritis in both knees and was having trouble walking. After 3 months, I rarely have pain in my knees! I feel like I have a new lease on life!

Tammi

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I love this product. The aches and pains subside in a very short time. An added bonus being that it taste so awesome. Thank you Iherb for making my life so easy.

Good taste

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Some of these taste like cough syrup, but this brand was not bad at all.

Good Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My husband had taken the Zand liquid glucosamine. When that became unavailable he tried this brand. He likes it! Tastes good and eases his aching joints.

Liquid convenient

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good. It is easier than taking the very large tablets.

For those who don't swallow pills....

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is the best tasting liquid glucosamine I have tasted. I have tried many and will continue to purchase this one.

1 2