DO NOT BUY

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

contains toxic ingredients(crospovidone) the tablets have a awful look and chemical smell, felt sick and ill taking them the entire time. Every other local high quality joint support, iv'e not had this issue. DO NOT BUY!!

Glucosamine Chondroitin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 31, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Great product! Didn't take long to feel improvement. My husband and I both take them and he says he can feel when he forgets a day or two. I started taking them cause my Orthopedic Surgeon recommended them after I had surgery on my knees. They definitely work.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 19, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It didn't take so long to feel the benefits. The simple practice of swiming used to give me pain on my knees. I don't fell that pain anymore. Other thing is that this product has more concentration of Glucosamine and Chondroitin than other brands. The only cons is that you must take it with food because it can disarange your digestive system but just at the beginning of administration.

great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 18, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Product is great, I was going to reorder, another bottle, but you had raised the price from $37. to $44. Will have to look for another brand that fits into my budget.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 10, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product

Effective for me and my dog !

Posted by Myozen on Jun 18, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have osteoarthritis and I go about my daily chores with a knee brace. My 12 year old Jack Russel Terrier also has knee problem. She couldn't walk with her 2 hind legs and was dragging them. Her vet recommended Glucosamine as one of the supplements to take besides changing her diet. After some pain-relief injections, a fortnight of Glucosamine and high-collagen diet, she is now on her four legs! (I was skeptical about Glucosamine supplements at first, but since my dog regained her physical health, I decided to try them too. Started taking this since June 2015, after a few weeks, I felt less discomfort and was almost back to normal. I am now retired from work and I can go about without my knee-brace. My dog is taking this once a day, and I am taking it twice a day.

I Really Like

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I love this product!

Not bad

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Not bad

ok

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

due to the use of this product, the pain in my knee has disappeared.