Older runner...

Posted by arieschild on Dec 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I am a trail runner and lots of hills and long runs, falls, etc...needless to say I do have pain a lot...or did. I fell last June tore tendon in my arm which includes rotator cuff, 4 months of therapy helped but I am not pain free. Now I have a bone spur on my knee...painful especially after long hill runs... much better with this. I was taking one in am and one in evening after meal but it caused insomnia for me. So now I am trying taking both in am after juice and coffee with coconut oil, since this works with fats....I will update how this works. I don't want to have surgery but that may happen in the near future. Hopefully not.

very happy with the product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

very very good. I am very grateful to be having this available product that helps me a lot, already pointed to some friends the site as sells various quality products. I hope to be buying for a long time with you. Thanked Ailton Silva

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Complete and cheap!

Four Stars

Posted by Nur on Sep 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have used other brands successfully to alleviate pain and lessen stiffness. So far this one seems to not be working. I know it can take several weeks initially to reach a soothing level of comfort, but upon using this product pain has returned. After using it just two days I will probably switch back to CVS triple strength tablets which worked the best. Enter *KOZ 0205* (without space) at checkout for 5% off!

Good..

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I like the fact that this is Triple Strength. This means one less capsule to take;

Joints

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Good product, helped to get off my shoulder pain

Value for money

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

great price

it works!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 09, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product seems to work better than others I've used and I like that only two tablets are taken. I will know more the lonegr I use it.

Good price, great value

Posted by hopepest on Feb 01, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Good price, great value. But the capsules are huge! I have a bit of trouble taking them and the smell doesn't help.

Great Product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Complete product for athlete, good value.

1 2 3