GOOD!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been giving it to my 42 years old maid who complaint that her knees were hurt, especially when we took her to the shopping mall (involved lots of walking). She had genetic of diabetic, and I was told people with diabetic must only take glucosamine, not with MSM or condroitine. This is a perfect choice, and the price is also very reasonable. After taking 3/4 bottle, she told me that her knees are now fine, she doesn't feel the stiffness and the pain anymore. She is happy!

Works great if taking it continually

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My shoulder started to Bader me so much and thanks to this glucosamine I can move with out that crucial pain ! But it has to be taking constantly because I forgot for a few days and I totally regret it!

Excellent product - Excelente produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product, would recommend. My mother takes a while ago and this supplement is being nice to her, and now my brother also started taking for sure will do very well for him too. Excelente produto, recomendo. A minha mãe já toma faz um tempo esse suplemento e está sendo ótimo para ela, e agora meu irmão também começou a tomar, com certeza fará muito bem para ele também.

good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 12, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I use this all the time and it works great.

Muscle relaxant

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My joints and muscles don't feel as sluggish post workout since taking this product.

Nothing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I took a lot of 21 century supplements, but i see only vitamines from them are worth the money, others doesn't work. and this too. And i have indicator - my knee and back pain. Others are helping.

good

Posted by naturalsgirls on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A good supplement for hdorovya bones!

GLUCOSIMINE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for joints

Buen producto

Posted by claclita on Nov 02, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Lo compre para mi madre y hasta ahora le va bien con ella, de todas formas hay que esperar como minimo un mes para ver resultados.

Ask a doctor for a professional opinion

Posted by potiholic on Mar 18, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Glucosamine canhelp with several join diseases but it needs a doctor aproves it. Glucosamine mustn't be use with some join medicals. You must take glucosamine for a few month and stop in summer, for example. Long time but you need a few months a year without glucosamine too. That's why you better ask a doctor for a professional opinion to know which is the perfect amonut of pill and the long of treatmet for your case.

1 2