Healthy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer2127694 on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

Feedback

Posted by Reviewer2132346 on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There is no way to give a reasonable review of the effectiveness of this product, the time scale is in years. It seems to be fully equivalent to the high priced spread. (B&L) It is well packaged, the price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt. I wish it came in the form of softgels, but I'm sure that I will continue to use it. Bob

Great Vision Support Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

healthy eyes

Posted by 4657897332889634317 on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wonderfull

Great antioxidant support!

Posted by kirowang on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

Good thing

Posted by Reviewer1076742 on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

Like Preservision

Posted by Reviewer1395979 on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Posted by Reviewer1669524 on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Rosemary Of VA.

Posted by Reviewer2939103 on Apr 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

21st Century Health Care, Healthy Eyes

Posted by Reviewer1908258 on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used for about 2 weeks, doing great so far.

1 2