Healthy Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Wonderful product Great Price and excellent service.

Feedback

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 13, 2009 | Verified Purchase

There is no way to give a reasonable review of the effectiveness of this product, the time scale is in years. It seems to be fully equivalent to the high priced spread. (B&L) It is well packaged, the price was reasonable and the delivery was prompt. I wish it came in the form of softgels, but I'm sure that I will continue to use it. Bob

Great Vision Support Supplement!

Posted by BeckySue on Sep 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Too bad that this item has been discontinued but Iherb has many other products that are just as good!

healthy eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

wonderfull

Great antioxidant support!

Posted by kirowang on Sep 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Strong and effective capsules, You can tka until 4 per day. You can feel the difference, if You will use this! Very good for: skin, eyes, and immune support!

Good thing

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I guess here is good amount of necessary vitamins for my eyes. Will purchase the same for my kids further.

Like Preservision

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This is actually better than Preservision and is less expensive. It has all the right nutrients in megadoses. This is the third time I purchase this. I take it along with Pure Essence Vision which has all the herbs benefitial to eyes.

Recommended by my Retinal Specialist.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 03, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My doc suggested that I take this as a supplement. Says it helps in a percentage of cases that he has. So far (I'm 72) everything is working. We'll see.

Rosemary Of VA.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 03, 2008 | Verified Purchase

New product for me I have MD dry eyes, and the vitamins are best then the one the doctor ordered.NEW April 24, 2012 I had very poor vision is great now I have almost 20 20 vision and Fushs cell problem. Love the prduct know new glasses for three years. I drive had to drive with glasses now I drive wiyh know glasses.

21st Century Health Care, Healthy Eyes

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Have used for about 2 weeks, doing great so far.

1 2