Disappointed

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I was disappinted to find out the product contains propylene glycol, which damages the kidneys. I already have kidney damage and certainly do not want any further damage.

Nepatiko

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Nežinau kokios paskatos vedama jį pirkau, bet dezodorantas tai visiškas nesusipratimas. Sudėtis prasta, nuo prakaitavimo, kvapo visiškai nesulaiko, neapsaugo. Taip ir stovi lentynoje tik kelis kartus pabandytas. Žodžiu, mums jis netiko. Bet vien nerekomenduotinas dėl sudėties. Žmonės, netepkite ant saves chemijos. Paprastas alūno akmenėlis geriau savo darbą atlieka, o ir natūralus.

Embarrasing

Posted by Mamena on Feb 08, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This did nothing but embarrass me. Why do they even claim it's a deodorant when it's not. And not that "natural" either, with propylene glycol as #1 ingredient.

really good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 22, 2015 | Verified Purchase

i am really happy with this deo stick and the size is really big, i got suprized when i opened the packet. im happy with the smell and i think this deo works for me.. im just a beginner so i will use it out i guess :) will buy again whenever its finished, cant wait. thanku iherb!!!

Buen desodorante

Posted by Kancunen on Nov 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

A mi me parece muy buen desodorante pero una amiga dice que no aguanta mucho rato de ejercicio físico, así que si te huelen las axilas quizás sea demasiado flojo

very mild and gentle

Posted by paisleyjade on Aug 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

If you just need a mild and gentle deoderant then this may be for you, but if you need a strong and powerful deoderant this will NOT work at all.

not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2016 | Verified Purchase

on first smell good...but after one , two hours...I stinck

Rubbish

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

If you want to smell like a horse go for it.

No Skin Irritation or Body Odor

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I've had a tough time finding a deodorant that protects from odor and does not cause skin irritation. I've tried others that are only deodorant or no-aluminium, etc., but nothing else has worked. Herbal Clear is the only product I have found that will keep me from stinking while not causing my armpits to become red, itchy and burning. iHerb sells them at a great price, and I buy at least 12 at a time to have them on hand. I LOVE HERBAL CLEAR!

Отличный дезодорант Good

Posted by MultiMama on Jul 10, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Хороший дезодорант, имеет легкий ненавязчивый запах алоэ, запах очень легкий, унисекс, хорошо защищает от запаха пота, не оставляет следов на одежде. I liked this deodorant very much foк its fresh scent (it's not too strong), the price is reasonable, protects well,too. Doesn't leave marks on clothes. Good for men and women/