No odour, very efficient and last quite long for a stick deodorant!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 30, 2014 | Verified Purchase

My daughter has autism and our home has to be free of all chemicals and unnatural substances that can harm her. I have been looking for a deodorant that is good to her but also efficient and this is our best choice. She has just a teenager in puberty and something that works well and smells great - and is not harmful - is so significant!

Liked it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

has kinda icy citrus smell, if you like ck one, you like this one as well :) smell does not last all day and its not overpowering. Does the trick and I like the fact there´s no aluminium added. Big size and very affordable price.

Best Deodorant Combo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I work long days doing construction in Florida. I use the Crystal Body Deodorant 1st and the Herbal Clear Sport Deodorant 2nd as a combo to completely prevent any odor ALL DAY LONG. Each is an excellent solo product but in tandem they are unbelievably effective and truly amazing!!! Plus they each deliver gentleness to the skin, no irritation, no annoying and/or cheap "fragrance" to interfere with my cologne and no foaming or lathering and no sticky or slimey feel, etc, etc, etc. You are never, ever aware they were applied. I am one super happy customer!!!

Like it, keep it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Fresh, clean, long lasting and does a very good job for a very good price. Non sticky, no stains on your clothes. Keeps you fresh even when doing crossfit :) Will reorder for sure!

Natural

Posted by HediSalm on Jun 08, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Natural ingredients. Smells subtle. For MEN!

good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 20, 2015 | Verified Purchase

works pretty well, but i always reapply after noon, otherwise at the end of the day there is sweat smell

CAUTION!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This deodorant product in the yellow container is different than the one in a blue-and-white container of a similar name. Although the name and logo may look the same, there are different ingredients in this one. I have used the deodorant in the blue-and-white container for almost 10 years now without any issues. Within five minutes of applying my armpits broke out into a itchy red rash that lasted most of the morning. This deodorant product might work fine for others, but if you're expecting this to be the same as herbal clear sport, in a blue-and-white container you'll be disappointed.

Great Smelling Deodorant! Works Great Too! Nice Price Too.

Posted by BeckySue on Nov 23, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I LOVE the smell of this deodorant! It has a very FRESH clean scent. I suppose most people would say it has a manly scent but I'm a woman and I use it myself because I love the smell! It's also nice to know that you are getting the ultimate protection in this high performance formula product. You can also feel good about using this product since it has no aluminum, parabens, alcohol, dyes or artificial bactericides. This is a big tube at an excellent price, very affordable! It uses natural ingredients like botanical lichen to inhibit odor causing bacteria.

Excellent product - Excelente produto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I'm using for some time now this deodorant, and I like it, because besides being natural which is what led me to use it, also has a great fragrance. I really like this deodorant. Estou usando já há algum tempo este desodorante, e estou gostando, pois além de ser natural que é o que me levou a usá-lo, também tem uma ótima fragrância. Gosto muito deste desodorante.

Love it!

Posted by clarissab on Dec 27, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I used to only use deodorant like suave or any cheap brand at Target but I switched to this because it doesn't have a lot of harmful chemicals and the reviews are good. I love the smell, it's not overpowering, and it goes on clear. I will definitely buy it again!