Laxative effect.

Posted by TrueReviews on May 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It has a pleasant taste. It contains Senna leaves, which are known to have a laxative effect, which means more time at the toilet. I think this is the main method of slimming of this tea. Click on my username for more reviews! If you thought that this review was helpful please feel free to press the 'yes' button.

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 18, 2008 | Verified Purchase

I love this stuff, it is about the only thing that helps me to loose the weight. Just make sure you are close to a bathroom after you eat.

A great product!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea definitely works. In my first week of drinking it every night before bedtime I lost eight pounds. I no longer feel bloated, and I am now completely "regular". I wholeheartedly recommend this tea.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 19, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have used this product for years. Love it, it works great. This product is a great asset to anyone dieting.

i always buy

Posted by LauraLeonard on Jun 21, 2009 | Verified Purchase

This is a great daily detox tea.

Awesome Tea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 16, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I enjoy the 21st Century Herbal Slimming Tea. The cranraspberry flavor is great and it also caffeine free.

herbal slimming tee

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 08, 2009 | Verified Purchase

that is the best west lost product i have had so far it is all natural and everyone i tell about it is impressed and i am very much impressed with it

The taste is great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I absolutely love this tea it is one of my favorites. Herbal slimming tea WORKS! Try it I believe that you will be pleasantly pleased but I only drink 1bag daily, its really potent.

A good tea.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Good laxative tea,no addiction. The effect is very soft,without pain.