Love this

Posted by Reviewer2230197 on Jul 23, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Really has you going. I take it before going to bed. Get up in the morning ready to go, literally lol.

GOOD TASTE

Posted by Reviewer3053598 on Feb 03, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I'VE BEEN TAKING THIS HERBAL SLIMMING TEA FOR MANY YEARS. IT HELP ME ON MY CONSTIPATION. TASTE GOOD.

Only use this if you need a laxative

Posted by Reviewer1969647 on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I'm not quite sure what I was expecting, but I've tried various detox teas before, and thought that this would be more of the same. I love tea, and drink all different kinds. Yesterday I had one cup of this tea and the taste is ok, although the smell is kind of funky. But the only effect is: diarrhea. I never normally struggle with this, so when I've now been to the loo three times in the space of two hours, something is very wrong. I wish this effect had been mentioned on the product page, and feel that this should have been advertised as a laxative, rather than a slimming tea. Iherb not mentioning this effect on the product page makes me wary of ordering other products here, especially herbal teas.

Slimming allright...

Posted by NinaNystuen on Sep 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It tastes good, and that's just fine - but it really made my stomach loose - accompanied by excruciating stomach pains. I actually tried it several times just to decide that it was definetly the tea that made my sick. Not really the slimming effect I was looking for...

HERBAL SLIMMING TEA, HONEY-LEMON

Posted by Reviewer2365202 on Aug 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I DRINK A CUP OF THIS TEA EVERY NIGHT. FOR THE FIRST TIME IN MY LIFE, I HAVE REGULAR BM'S. I WILL NOT BE WITHOUT THE TEA. THE FLAVOR IS WONDERFUL, TOO. I FEEL SO MUCH BETTER, AND I KNOW I AM MORE HEALTHY THANKS TO THIS WONDERFUL TEA.

Very Effective Herbal Slimming Tea

Posted by Reviewer2991753 on Jun 04, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I drink an 8oz cup of this tea each night about an hour before bedtime. It works over night and it will clean your system without causing any cramps like most over the counter laxatives may do. I have highly recommended this product to my friends because its very effective. If rated on a scale 1 thru 10, I would rate it 10.

i loved this

Posted by Reviewer3272450 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

im able to lose that stubborn weight again

System cleaner

Posted by 5669701761320539597 on Jul 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This tea does what it says and is quite potent. You will feel slight discomfort a couple of hours after drinking this, but it's not horrible discomfort... just a slight pain. I can't tell if I lost weight though since I did not weigh myself, but my stomach is flatter than before.

Tasty Honey Lemon Tea! Nice Price!

Posted by BeckySue on Mar 12, 2015 | Verified Purchase

It is nice that 21st Century's Herbal Slimming Tea is a blend of 100% natural herbs. It is a light, delicious caffeine free beverage that contributes to weight loss. This all natural herbal tea offers a rich, satisfying taste in hot or iced tea and provides slimming and digestive benefits that may be enjoyed after every meal. The cost of this tea is certainly very reasonable also!

Good for constipation

Posted by 5273463189186932089 on Dec 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

It helps with occasional constipation, I did not lose weight from it.