it works but doesn't taste good for me.

Posted by Reviewer2199449 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

12 hours later after I drink, I go to bathroom several times with a little abdominal pain.

It works!

Posted by beautybymissl on Jun 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This stuff works and tastes good! In May I had lot of parties to attend and so my eating habits weren´t the healthiest during this time, but probably thanks to this tea I managed to even lose 1-2kg! Yay! The only negative thing I noticed was that when I drank this tea for the first times then I got this stomach pain. It didn´t last long - about 10 minutes or so, but was still it was not very pleasant.

Great help

Posted by Reviewer2407933 on Feb 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great help after overeating. Acts like laxative. I would not advise use it everyday.

Tea

Posted by Reviewer2265876 on Jul 05, 2011 | Verified Purchase

This tea doesn't taste the best in the world, but it is great for keeping regular. I told my Doctor I was dringing it and he had no problem with it.

thanks

Posted by Reviewer1391665 on Apr 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

useful product works

poopy tea

Posted by Reviewer1287225 on Jan 30, 2011 | Verified Purchase

It is pretty much a very effective laxative

TOILET TEA

Posted by Reviewer1977449 on May 07, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I just received this product yesterday, and tried it last night for the first time. Like others, the tea bag broke open as I was steeping it, but I strained all of the tea leaves out of the water. It was about 11pm. By 7am this morning, I was running to the bathroom and made several more trips for about 5 more hours. Crampy stomach. Honestly, I thought I had the stomach flu until I remembered drinking this tea the night before. I can think of better ways to loose weight.

wont by again

Posted by Reviewer1150050 on Jun 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

tastes disguisting!

very pleased with your product

Posted by Reviewer3314028 on Dec 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I have been using herbal slimming tea--Like many other older people it is harder to keep your weight off. When drinking the herbal tea it really rakes the toxins out of my body. I have lost 17 lbs over the last 6 months--Like many others trying to diet the tea helps when you cheat. It does help cleanse your body of unwanted excesses---Michael Kravitz

maybe

Posted by Reviewer1575678 on Nov 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it makes me dizzy. tastes horrible! I've tried several times but just can't drink it