Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1471698 on Oct 01, 2011 | Verified Purchase

When I sit for long periods of time, then get up, my legs feels very heavy & stiff. I heard about Horse Chestnut Seed & how it helps circulation in the legs. Just after using it for 2 days I noticed a huge difference. My legs don't feel heavy or stiff anymore! I have studied & taken various herbs for good health for years. This one delivers great results! Wow! :)

Fastest remedy for fat feet!

Posted by Reviewer1021679 on Dec 05, 2009 | Verified Purchase

If you suffer from oedema, with swollen ankles and puffy feet, Horse Chestnut Seed works miracles. I have Type 2 diabetes and liver problems and I take one capsule in the morning and one in the afternoon. Wonderful!

Just the pain in my leg from my grandmother.

Posted by Reviewer2132658 on Nov 16, 2010 | Verified Purchase

My grandmother has severe leg pain due to varicose veins. This product relieves a lot. The iHerb fast delivery and fair prices.

I think it works!

Posted by Reviewer2135155 on Jun 14, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I sometimes have this odd bubbly feeling in the veines of my legs. But since i´ve started using this product, i havent noticed it. (I´ve been using this for a couple of months)

GOOD!

Posted by Reviewer2285150 on Sep 18, 2011 | Verified Purchase

As my husband said, he felt reaction after first 2 pills taken, his ankles stopped hurting and he felt much better. So I suppose it works well.

Very efficient!

Posted by boondy on Nov 08, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It takes time for them to work, so be patient! I take them for lymph circulation for my legs and it works really good!

a helpful herb

Posted by 5403383076820542590 on Oct 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

For slowing down varicose veins, I take 1-a-day of Horse Chestnut - and when the bottle is empty, I take 1-a-day of Butcher's Broom. Both are listed in the natural health literature as helping to support vein health and they seem to be helpful in my case (slowing down further eruptions of the varicose veins that run in the family). Another dose may be more helpful for you. I like the 21st Century brand because they use veggie caps and also because of the excellent quality and affordable price.

Good for yor veins

Posted by Reviewer3271672 on Sep 28, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good toner for your skin and your veins.

Good

Posted by 5132418552055730540 on Jul 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I noticed that my feet hurt less.

Great