Fast acting

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I get jumpy legs. This corrects the problem immediately.

A good iron product.

Posted by gemyyyy on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

This is a good product, fairly sensitive for stomach. No downsides whatsoever.

It's a little hard to make claims about how well vitamins work

Posted by pugface on Feb 05, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I mean, we are just consumers, not laboratories. However, I personally find that taking Iron supplements stops me from feeling lethargic during the day. 27mg is more than enough of a supplement for someone who consumes red meat in their diet, and the tablets are smooth-coated and small for easy swallowing. Also, at $3 for 110 tablets, this is a bargain.

Really cheap iron

Posted by enidsera on Oct 12, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Really cheap compared to most brands, however I didn't like that it was a tablet instead of a capsule form. There is a slight bitter taste.

You get what you pay for... avoid these

Posted by SquidPig on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I was previously taking Carbonyl Iron tablets (which is a very pure form of Iron), but took a chance on these because of the low price and higher dose. I noticed after taking these for a while that I felt worse - I had trouble thinking and felt foggier mentally than I was before. Reading the bottle, I saw the tablets had a dozen or so other unnecessary ingredients. I binned them immediately and went back to the Carbonyl Iron I was taking before. Felt loads better after just a couple of weeks. I'd rather pay $10 a month for Carbonyl, than $4.50 for 3.5 months worth of these. Please click my username for more product reviews.

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Very gentle, no side effects.

Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I always buy this one. My doctor told me to start taking ferrous gluconate because my iron levels were low. This is exactly what I need at the right price.

Iron supplements

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 13, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I've suffered from low energy and low iron levels my whole life, despite dietary changes. After conducting some research on the Cochrane Library and figuring out that iron supplements had been scientifically proven to help, I purchased these. The price is good and I intend to repurchase, did not have the side effects of constipation thankfully.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 28, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I've been using them for a long time, they're great!

ok