Excellent Value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Best value L-Arginine product around IMO. I take 2 x 1000mg tablets daily for virility purposes and it has been a godsend for me. To really get maximum benefit in that department, add 100mg of Pycnogenol per day. Wow, I feel almost 20 again. (I'm actually on the wrong side of 40). Amazing product.

Best Quality L-Arginine -> Read More..

Posted by SUPER BEN on Jul 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Amazing trusted brand, best value, This has multiple benefits, including improving immune function, fertility, detoxification and brain power. Another important aspect of L-arginine is that it stimulates the production of certain hormones, especially beneficial growth hormones and insulin that help usher glucose into cells to be used for growth and energy output, reducing muscle pains (especially in the legs caused by blocked arteries) improving kidney function, improving mental capacity.. highly recommended! Hey, I've collected all the most interesting and useful information about the goods on my page !.❤️

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 28, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Improves mood for exercises, increases virility. I recommend.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Great product, actually, to a pump in the sexual part, I think that activates blood circulation, take 2 capsules at bedtime and when training jiu - jitsu take another hemorrage and a nitro oxid of Nutrex for Tues performance otimo ...

Very good!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good product and good price.

A little more energy

Posted by gitjen on Aug 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am a little less tired and feel stronger in every day life.

L-ARGININE MAXIMUM STRENGTH

the best

great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 17, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Value for money

Atenção à Saúde do Século 21, L-Arginina, Força Máxima, 1000 mg, 100 comprimidos

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product. I use 2g / day for enhanced libido, I'm 60 years old. My wife also uses it. We are very pleased.