Helpes with herpes!!!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 24, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've been suffering herpes for years now. it's a total torture everytime it shows up on my lips and lasts for more than a week. I've read in the reviews that L-lysine works for herpes and decided to try it too. Let me tell you that it truly is a cure!!! I noticed that one pill a day actually work at very first signs of herpes. a couple of times I missed the first signals and had to take 2 pills 3 times a day for three days to keep herpes under control. If you found my review helpful, please press Yes below. Thank you!

ok

Posted by Anaterma on Aug 18, 2013 | Verified Purchase

the tablets are cylindrical form, medium sized, not the easiest to swallow, good price. strange that it suggests taking only one when other brands have 1000 mg versions, but whatever. i take sometimes one before sleep and give one or two to my boyfriend to help overall body restoration. maybe i'm imagining things, but i feel that sometimes after i take it it gives me a strange tingling sensation both inside and on the skin, it's minuscule, thou.

OK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Cheap and great product.

does it's job

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 04, 2017 | Verified Purchase

happy with it

I like it!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Like this product very much, because it helps me every time when I get herpes. At first signs I start to take a pill on every 3-4 hours. On the next day I take 4 pills and the two days after - 3 pills daily. I usually continue to take a pill every other day for at least a week. I've also noticed that herpes attacs are rare now...it's been a year or so since I use L-Lysine.

Just a good idea

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 22, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Lysine is an unsung hero. Multiple benefits...my whole family takes it. This is an appropriate dosage at a great price.

hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 25, 2015 | Verified Purchase

didnt help me for herpes too...

Choking hazard

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 06, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The shape and size of these pills make them very hard to swallow. Even my large fish oil capsules go down easier than these Lysine tablets. I have to position them a certain way so I don't choke on them, and even then they still go down hard.

not good