Great helper

Posted by Cathou on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had sleeping issues since a while because of a period of stress in my life. After this period my sleep was really bad and I was always tired no matter how long I slept but when I began taking this supplement it started to be better! I don't say that it has solved my problems but when I wake up in the morning I feel much better than if I hadn't take it.

Amazing product

Posted by Reviewer1348782 on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and price!!

Good for sleep

Posted by 5497151264754805904 on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time I buy this product and maybe it is to early to evaluate, but I give it five stars anyway for the price and quality. I am used to prescription medicine for sleep so maybe I have to take 2 tablets to give as good effect that I hope for. As always a good price and product from Iherb!

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin

Posted by Reviewer1449735 on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin I've found here so far. It works as it should - after I take it, I fall asleep effortlessly.

iHerb — You are the BEST!

Posted by Reviewer1613434 on Jan 29, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Beyond your good products, my main appreciation lies with your superb business practices. It seems that you pay very close attention to your orders. All your "i" are dotted and all you "t" are crossed. It's a wonderful complement to my own personality. Thank you. HGM

A++

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

A++

Good

Posted by 5169381714993454908 on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice price and good sleep

Works well

Posted by 5683650154608486965 on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought I would need this every night but works so well and still so tired the next day I only need every 2 or 3 nights. You can force yourself to stay awake if want or need but does give you a really tired feeling about half hour after taking so good for helping to settle to try to sleep. I would recommend it as a natural alternative as is safe for liver which I need now.

Very good

Posted by 5049511788869101600 on Feb 20, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This works great for me and it is not an addictive product. Have ordered it twice and will order again.

Very Good!