Great helper

Posted by Cathou on Jan 10, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I have had sleeping issues since a while because of a period of stress in my life. After this period my sleep was really bad and I was always tired no matter how long I slept but when I began taking this supplement it started to be better! I don't say that it has solved my problems but when I wake up in the morning I feel much better than if I hadn't take it.

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Best volume/price ratio on Melatonin I've found here so far. It works as it should - after I take it, I fall asleep effortlessly.

Amazing product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 17, 2010 | Verified Purchase

Excellent product and price!!

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Nice price and good sleep

Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I thought I would need this every night but works so well and still so tired the next day I only need every 2 or 3 nights. You can force yourself to stay awake if want or need but does give you a really tired feeling about half hour after taking so good for helping to settle to try to sleep. I would recommend it as a natural alternative as is safe for liver which I need now.

Good for sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

First time I buy this product and maybe it is to early to evaluate, but I give it five stars anyway for the price and quality. I am used to prescription medicine for sleep so maybe I have to take 2 tablets to give as good effect that I hope for. As always a good price and product from Iherb!

Very good and excellent price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 11, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Have been taking melatonin for a couple of years, switched to 21st Century Melatonin for the good price, and haven´t noticed any difference with the one I was taking previously. Very good product and excellent quality-price relationship.

Great solution to sleep like a baby

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 17, 2014 | Verified Purchase

One pill at the dinner and one night of totally rest

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 04, 2013 | Verified Purchase

This product will help you to sleep better at night. I have also been twice, but I'm sure I will again be taken.

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 16, 2013 | Verified Purchase

My nights of sleep have changed for the better .. is very good