Excellent choice

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 13, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I've purchased this item but was incredulous about its efficacy until I experienced it for the first time and had the best sleep of my entire life. Not to mention the wonderful and reinvigorating wake. It has been the best sleep experience i've had in my life.

Work great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 29, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have had ongoing insomnia for years and usually have to take a sleeping tablet to get me off to sleep. After the first night of taking this I got to sleep with no problems. I have been taking these for a week and each night have gone to sleep with ease. I am also able to sleep through the night.

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Replaced this time the usual companies that use the 21 century and pleased .The pill is little difficulty in swallowing. The considered positive for this company wants to offer good products with low price and satisfactory level copes But .Thelei little effort yet.

Works really well

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 09, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I take one of these about 30 minutes before bedtime and although it doesn't help me fall asleep, I find it helps me stay asleep a lot better during the night.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 20, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Haven´t used them yet.

❤️❤️❤️Work great

Posted by Scarlett on Sep 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

🎇🎇😵I have had ongoing insomnia for years and usually have to take a sleeping tablet to get me off to sleep. After the first night of taking this I got to sleep with no problems!!👍😉Just click ✔▶️Scarlett◀️😋(green link) at the top of this review🎉💝You will be exactly happy💖😎📣!!

Love this Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many different brands of Melatonin and this one is the best!!!

Excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Works really well and helps greatly with getting to sleep. Definitely would recommend.

awesome

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I had some troubles with falling asleep before, but now I'm taking this melatonin! just a miracle!

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 19, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Does the job, helps me fall asleep quickly with no groggy hang over. I've used various brands and this one is very good.

1 2 3 4