This product really works and makes my life livable.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I have prostate cancer which causes urinary blockage, resulting in 2 or 3 visits to the toilet every night. This causes great difficulty in getting back to sleep again. However if I take 1 tablet every time I wake I quickly fall asleep again, and I get up reasonably refreshed the next day. Without them I would have bad insomnia and be unable to function. I don't notice any side effects. Melatonin is a natural hormone produced in the body, though perhaps not always in sufficient quantity as we get older. The tablets are small and easy to swallow with a sip of water. They are reasonably priced, and delivery from iHerb is fast to here in Australia. All in all an excellent product and I recommend it to all insomnia sufferers.

Good but Be Aware of addition Charges

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great supplement and good for helping to get off to sleep especially when troubled that way. However when ordering items from outside of EU to UK -------- BE AWARE THAT YOU CAN BE CHARGED A VAT RATE BY CUSTOMS PLUS A £8 CHARGE FROM THE POST OFFICE FOR THEIR COLLECTION FROM CUSTOMS AND DELIVERY TO YOUR HOME AND THEY WILL NOT FREE UP THE PACKAGE UNTIL YOU PAY FOR IT.............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

This product is very good product for deep sleeping unless you trained so hard in the gym then you need to add valrian to it.

Great Stuff

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 18, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Love the melatonin for getting to sleep. Have been on for last 12 months because of problems with sleeping and tinnitus. Always get a great sleep without the after affects of sleeping tablets which I was on previously.

Melatonin

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product gives you a great solid sleep for a few hours but when you wake up, you find it hard to fall back asleep.

Seems to work well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I haven't compared it to any other Melatonin brands so I can't really say anything negative about this brand. It works for me and helps me get to sleep when my brain simply won't unwind by itself. Recommended if you need help to relax at night time and get to sleep.

Bien

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 13, 2015 | Verified Purchase

ayuda a relajarse y dormir.

Wrong Tablets

Posted by all animals not most dogs on Jul 12, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I ordered 5 mg but was sent 3 mg. I presume returning them would be expensive so will use them, just more tablets per dose. I hope my next order will be correct.

Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Love this melatonin. I caps 30 min before sleep.

Great Product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm extremely sensitive to any tablets and often have horrible side effects. However this product is fantastic. No reactions of difficulties at all. Great product at a great price.