Works well

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 24, 2012 | Verified Purchase

That's an interesting negative review but I liked this product and it works well for the use intended. Great for neck and leg cramps. It also is good for your bones, heart and keeping your body cleaned out.

Better Than Others

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 17, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've been on magnesium for a few years because of my migraines. One of the side effects I've had to deal with is an upset stomach. My specialist recommended trying magnesium with oxide to alleviate the stomach issues and it worked like a charm. This was the first magnesium I tried that didn't cause any problems. I highly recommend it.

Ordered May 2012, beginning therarpy today.

Posted by Beaker2112 on May 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

***UPDATE*** (July 22, 2012) Will begin starting this one today. This is one of three herbal supplements that I have been told by a reputable local doctor will dissolve any type of kidney stone. This takes six weeks to work so, I will update when I know what's going on with the stone situation. Despite the fact that I have not technically written a so called "proper" review on this product as of yet, the same disclaimer applies to any and all other products I have actually written a review for. Again, as stated on the homepage: Statements made, or products sold through this website, have not been evaluated by the United States Food and Drug Administration. They are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. These are simply my opinions from personal observation as well as testimonials from others. As with any and all natural supplements, please consult your healthcare professional prior to using if you have or suspect a medical condition, are taking prescription or over the counter drugs, or are pregnant and/or lactating. Also, please perform a skin patch test prior to taking internally to ascertain that you are NOT allergic to this product. This recommended natural treatment may NOT be effective for everyone (myself included) - that being said, neither myself nor iherb.com can be held liable for any decision, nor the effects of any decision made on your part should you choose to participate in said treatment.

Great

Posted by danijelasvenda on Aug 28, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Lako ih je progutati. Nema vise umora tako da mislim da djeluju.

This product has great features .

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 31, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product has great features, I fill keeping younger 25 years !

This product has great features

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 24, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product gives me back my digestion and energy and zest for life

For great sleep

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 16, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I sleep a lot better with these. Nice!

excellent

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 21, 2016 | Verified Purchase

excellent

Great Product

Posted by funkydharma on Jun 11, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Is gentle on the stomache, a reasonable price and it actually works. I can tell because it improves my asthma.

use