Like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 24, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this product with GABA, Inositol, and B6 to reduce anxiety. I have tried more expensive brands that I do not feel worked as well. WARNING: Even though the product says it is "flush free", I experience Niacin flushes especially when I take it on an empty stomach. The price is right and the flushes really don't bother me.

hmmm

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 15, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Basically I had good luck with 21st century health brand, and this product is so far delivering results. BTW, Not only does it lower your cholesterol and boost the good. Also Niacin cleans up your blood vassals and creates a lower BP result. I use it daily. 2-4 Caps at night when you sleep will give you the most results.

Good Price, Works for Depression

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 25, 2011 | Verified Purchase

My homeopathic doctor recommended this for depression and after a few weeks, it worked.

Niacin- 21st Century Flush Free Care - 5 Stars- Great product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 19, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product lowered my LDL and increased my HDL after just three weeks. My Blood pressure also decreased from 130/95 to 117/81. It is definitely flush free. I started taking only one tablet a day after 3 weeks. Doctor believes this product will perform even better over the long run. This is great product and price is very good.

Great for cholesterol control

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 10, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have taken niacin 500 mg three times a day for years with red yeast rice 2400 mg and fish oil8000 mg. Reduced my total cholesterol from 286 to 183 in 6 months. iherb is the only place I shop online.

Great Price, Great Results

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 02, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Switched to this product with great results. No ill side effects even at high dosages. Lab results show this product working as good as $50 per bottle equivalent that I was previously taking. Very happy.

Best Price. No problems

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 01, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I am taking 2,000 mg/day of this at my doctor's recommendation (for cholesterol)- which is a high dose- but I've had NO problems with flushing or itching or other side effects. **I started with just one 500mg cap per day and worked my way up to 2,000mg (divided). I would NOT recommend starting on a high dose! The value is great! I needed a higher dose, flush-free Niacin but the prices are usually ridiculous because it's a popular supplement! This brand has good products at very good prices. And iHerb.com always has the best prices and quick shipping. Have to wait until my next blood tests to see how well it's worked on the cholesterol levels (iHerb always asks for reviews too soon!) I will update then.

Excellent Natural Alternative to Lipitor or other Statins

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 21, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product is a great natural alternative to use for lowering cholesterol. My physician prescribed Lipitor, more drugs as we age. Did some research and decided to use this Niacin, instead and it's great with no harmful side effects! My cholesterol is quickly lowered and I'll continue to buy and use to manage and maintain healthy cholesterol levels. I recommend one struggle with aging and also receive news of elevated levels of cholesterol should try Niacin which I'm certain Lipitor has other negative side effects. As an example, such as the breakdown of skeletal muscle tissue, leading to kidney failure. This condition may be more likely to occur in older adults and in people who have kidney disease or poorly controlled hypothyroidism (underactive thyroid).

No flush, great value

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 31, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I've had problems with flushing from other types, this doesn't make me flush!

Excellent value, Excellent product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 14, 2011 | Verified Purchase

While this is only one (my own) observation, so it's not really scientific, considering the other aspects of my nutrition haven't changed, I would say this is what took my LDL cholesterol down and my HDL up - enough to make my physician stop nagging me about statins :)