Bad product

Posted by yaOlga on Jul 22, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Bad product. Synthetic Vitamins: oxides, carbonates, sulfates, chlorides (forms of minerals and vitamins) in the composition. These forms are very poorly absorbed, or even flying past the body and are derived from it. And the dosage in the miserable.

Not the largest pill to swallow, contains everything you need.

Posted by megancb on Nov 17, 2011 | Verified Purchase

The man of the house needed a multivitamin and I already get the women's version of this same brand. Most other multivitamins seem to make him sick, but for some reason these do not. He says he feels more energized throughout his day now that he takes them every morning. Good quality and not the largest, hard to swallow pill I've ever seen.

Good multi for an unbeatable price

Posted by Daniscience on Oct 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This multi might not be the best out there: for example it lacks iodine, also is low on vitamin K and magnesium. Other than that is pretty much complete and its price is awesome, so I rate it with 4 stars.

Otimo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Otimo custo beneficio, aqui no Brasil é foda pagar 40 conto no centrum.

Feeling good.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 27, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I take one before work every morning. Makes me feel good, aware and gives me an energy boost. I also get a good nights sleep. Glad to see such a small pill come with so much nutrition. I'll keep taking them.

Very Cheap But Does The Job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 11, 2011 | Verified Purchase

These are the cheapest Multivitamins I have ever seen in the market and so far they seem to work just like any other much more expensive multivitimins out there.

I take one daily..

Posted by acumen on Aug 01, 2012 | Verified Purchase

..among other nutrients bought from this splendid iHerb.com. Probably one of the most cheapest all-in-one basic pills you can get. I have nothing bad to say about this product. PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

My husband says-They're great!!!

Posted by lipo4ka on May 13, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Good price,good ingridients!Easy to swallow!Thanks for this product!

cheap!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2011 | Verified Purchase

it contains all i need for one day. but it's only 3 dollars! you are the best.

Did not get to use item

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Unfortunately for me, the product contained some ingredients that were above RDI. It was seized and destroyed in Norway.