Would not buy again

Posted by TheLondonNutritionist on Jul 15, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Not a good quality Multi. Reason: Many of the vitamins are not in the most absorbable forms (eg. B12 (cyanocobalamin) Mangesium (oxide) Zinc (oxide)) All these forms are not very absorbable. Look for another multivitamin.

Ok!

Posted by marcosandrey on Jun 12, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for my wife. A very cheap product with excellent results. I recommend to everyone!The smell of urine did not change. This means that is the right size. With time comes to mental and physical disposition. It was worth it.

Luv these vitamins!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2011 | Verified Purchase

They contain all the necessary ingredients for my systems balance. They give me energy and I feel better sice taking them. Great Product! I will continue taking them as long as they remain available! Great price too!

Sleepytown

Posted by marylebone-x on Jan 16, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking this product religiously for two months, and feel really sleepy even after a night's sleep. This is likely due to poor absorbability of its contents by my body. I take it with my dinner. Aside from sleeping too much due to increased lethargy, another change that I have noticed since I have been on this product is that I have dreams every night. Additionally, I don't think it improves excretion. I have decided not to repurchase, and I am looking for an alternative product - preferably food based. Thank you iHerb, I am ever so grateful for the quick and fuss-free delivery, as always. x

works great!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 25, 2012 | Verified Purchase

This is a great product, it helps me feel better and gives me some extra energy which I need at my age. I recommend this product to anyone who needs a good multivitamin for women.

Perhaps the best all-around all-in-one general vitamin!

Posted by acumen on Feb 23, 2013 | Verified Purchase

And for the price it's a total bargain! PS. Be sure to check my profile page for +180 reviews on iHerb products.

Very cheap and healthy

Posted by FancyBeauty on Jun 04, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Inspite of low price it contains all vitamins the woman need to be healthy. Недоорогие! И все же витамины!

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 14, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Price-performance ratio.

Will definitely order this regularly.

Posted by gemyyyy on Feb 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I have tried many expensive multivitamins but I think this is just as good. I like that these are designed spesifically for women and therefore contain iron. I'm always happy if I don't have to take a load of different tablets a day, because this product also contains minerals.

Will order again

Posted by christinelux on Jan 23, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I notice my nails grow stronger when I take this. They are so affordable, even if you are a skeptic, they are definitely worth a try :) I have now purchased two bottles.