...

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Aug 02, 2012 | Verified Purchase

It is sad that it contains such ingredients like silicon dioxide, magnesium silicate, magnesium stearate and I could not give it 5 stars. I bought it to my mommy and her heart problems and brain tumor. It helps to keep up her health in pretty good state at her problems but we will try other products, more pure in future.

irregular heartbeat

Posted by 5355160004426832409 on Oct 12, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Have bought it because the next after drinking doog wine I feel much better than usually. But when I took 2 caps within a day I got a weird hertbeat like 200 per minute. But overall I felt good and somehow improoved mental clarity. The next day I took just one and got a strange bruise appeared under my left eye. Not for everyone, take with caution.

vrlo dobar proizvod

Posted by Melita on Apr 18, 2014 | Verified Purchase

jaki antioksidans, odlična cijena, preporučuje se protiv upala, moja teta ga uzima protiv upale vena na nogama i jako je zadovoljna

Posted by Anaterma on Jun 10, 2014 | Verified Purchase

good as usual for 21st cent products. especially considering the price. i had some vascular problems due to great stress, and after that i had actually encountered a problem of buzzing in my ears. a sound of blood thumping in my temples, not a very pleasant sensation. this resveratrol changed it for the better.

Posted by 5149000749754175426 on Oct 11, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Great deal

Posted by rckshum2 on Jan 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

although less extract than other brands, the price is good. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

good deal

Posted by bestdealz on Jan 07, 2014 | Verified Purchase

resveratrol come with vit c (60mg)...quite worth the value

good

Posted by 5606982114231075402 on Sep 15, 2016 | Verified Purchase

after I ate products second weeks , itching of my skin better, one-month . Itching of my skin disappeared.

SHIPPING AND HANDELING

Posted by 5539974762615810041 on Mar 25, 2014 | Verified Purchase

Thanks for the chance to communicate with you,Yes this is a good product. However the shipping and handleing costs to Canada were much to hefty. I will have to seek out another supplier in Canada. Do you have any suggestions??? Kindest Regards, Ritchie

Nature's Help

Posted by 5275230355854862906 on Jul 31, 2015 | Verified Purchase

Very good products !!Thank's!

1 2