Improved prostate health

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Have been have tried saw palmetto products from other companies over the past few years - at best, they were keeping prostate problems at a managable level. Switched to 21st Century SP Extract about 3 months ago and am realizing a noticeable improvement.

Necessity!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 04, 2016 | Verified Purchase

My friend is over 50 and takes these pills already over a year. Last week he visited his doctor, who took some tests to check his prostate. He called me to say, that the test was OK! I am happy, that I found these pills here for him. I think all men over 50 should take them!

21st Century Saw Palmetto

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 20, 2009 | Verified Purchase

Very pleased with this product which I have found excellent value and helping enormously with my prostate probelm.Would recommend same to all my fellow sufferers.

Queda de cabelo

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 19, 2013 | Verified Purchase

Comprei este produto e realmente após duas semanas meus cabelos pararam de cair. Ele realmente age inibindo a alpha-redutase na conversão da testosterona na dihidrotestosterona. Muito bom.

One of the best at good price !

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 09, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product is great for those who need a little supplement of zinc, but just verified how much it is you can take. As for the saw palmetto it's very concentrated and its true, me i like to use this with a combination of whole saw palmetto berry.

Great Price

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2011 | Verified Purchase

Price is excellent and it's vegetarian

Seems to work

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 13, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Using this for PCOS. Only been using it for a couple of weeks, but seems to be helping a little bit already

No prostate issues when on this

Posted by AIM-FOR-GOOD-HEALTH on Nov 28, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I am pleased with this product. I bought it for my husband and it seems to have keep him free of prostate problems for many years despite his blood test result revealing his PSA level was somewhat too high initially - now there is no issue. (Feel free to visit my page for more reviews by clicking on my username.)

A necessity after age 50

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 11, 2010 | Verified Purchase

This product does what it claims; I plan to continue using it.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 06, 2008 | Verified Purchase