Good product! BUT WATCH OUT FOR Vit A OVERDOSE

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 18, 2012 | Verified Purchase

First of all, I have to say this is a great product. It gives good balance of vitamins and minerals. BUT beware, if you are sensitive to vitamin A and/or ingesting it a lot from the other sources, you can instantly end up with chopped lips/ broken skin in the corners of the lips / Angular cheilitis. This used to happened to my girlfriend constantly, since she eats a lot of carrots + 70% daily dosage of vitamin A from this supplement, and there's the problem. If anyone experiences same problem, I recommend splitting tab in 2 pieces, ingesting one in the morning, the other half in the evening. If lip braking still occurs, well, try to take only half a day... en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Angular_cheilitis "Angular cheilitis can be caused by bacteria, but is more commonly a fungal infection. It can also be caused by medications which dry the skin, including isotretinoin (Accutane), an analog of vitamin A. Less commonly, it is associated with primary hypervitaminosis A,[8] which can occur when large amounts of liver (including cod liver oil and other fish oils) are regularly consumed or as a result from an excess intake of vitamin A in the form of vitamin supplements."

never buying again

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 27, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for the 2nd time but now I learned that a ingredient called Titanium dioxide is very dangerous.Plus the label contradicts itself.It says ''no artificial colors'' and then in the ''other ingredients'' it has listed artificial color number 6 or something.I find that very shady so I'll be avoiding this brand. Plus vitamin B-12 should be in the form of methylcobalamin instead of cyanocobalamin.

contains unhealthy ingredients

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

contains titanium dioxide and artificial color (FD&C Yellow #6) which are not good for you! because of these two ingredients I had to throw this supplement away.

Not good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 25, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I do not feel good at all after taking the vitamins. I tried several times with same result.

You get what you pay for

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 20, 2013 | Verified Purchase

If cheap vitamins are your thing then this is your nirvana! synthetic vitamin E and titanium dioxide are two things that inhabit this concoction. If you can't afford anything else then OK but there are many many better options out there but not at this price

An excellent cost-benefit.

Posted by fernandoborges on Aug 29, 2012 | Verified Purchase

One Centrum in Brazil with 100 capsules costs US$ 50. I bought this Centry with 300 capsules for $ 16 in iHerb, and I found an excellent cost-benefit. The vitamins give me more willing to the run, and my skin is more beautiful. I am satisfied, even bought 2 more for my brothers. My purchase took 24 days to arrive in Brazil, without problems or fees.

I like this

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 07, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I feel my skin, nails etc improving its condition whereby previously, I used to have dull skin, weak nails etc. Now they are a whole lot better.

Good and great price but...

Posted by Julott on Oct 17, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Good points: should be effective, great price. Bad points: very toxic additives such titanium and FD&C Yellow No. 5.

Cheapest and wide selection of vitamins and minerals

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 10, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I think it's cheapest on iHerb and the selection of vitamins and minerals is quite wide. If you want cheap non-softgel multivitamin with minerals, this is really good!

Hard to tell/judge

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 08, 2011 | Verified Purchase

I take this kind of supplement based on medical advice with the knowledge that I don't like nor consume enough vegetables. I guess it is working but have no real way of knowing. No side effects.