Works great and I can take on an empty stomach.

Posted by Reviewer1498973 on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this after I could not find Slow Fe in pharmacies. I raised my Ferritin from 15 to 112 in 3 months by taking Enzymatic Therapy Ultimate iron 2 pills 1st thing in the morning and nothing but water for the next 2 hours (found this suggestion on iHerb customer review). I also took 2 pills of 21st Century Slow Release. I have also taken this product on an empty stomach with no issues. My doctor was amazed. We struggled for over one year trying to raise my Ferritin levels. Can not beat the price.

Tummy ache

Posted by 5643032578698079236 on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is iron deficient and started taking these iron pills. She developed a stomach ache. The doctor told her to take it at night or a half an hour before eating. Works fine now.

awesome!

Posted by jaymisu on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am anemic and have horrible responses to iron pills. I have even tried iron water will poor results (it tasted horrible as well), but this product is great! Can't believe I never heard about it till going on iherb! If you need iron in your life, purchase this. You won't regret it.

They don't bother my digestive track

Posted by Reviewer2062768 on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why no one seems to carry slow fe anymore, but I haven't been able to find any. I bought these hoping for the best and they delivered.

Does the job

Posted by Reviewer1759549 on Mar 21, 2012 | Verified Purchase

Does the job, Id still eat it with food though

Excellent Slow Release Iron

Posted by 4774730553353658600 on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! This is better than I have taken before. I don't notice anything but positive results. thank you God bless

Big Help

Posted by 5266507004677093359 on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have had problem with my blood since being advised of having colon cancer. I take one slow release iron tab daily since my surgery and it helps greatly. Delivery from iHerb excellent.

SLOW RELEASE IRON

Posted by 5482526781704738127 on Apr 07, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Good for anemia

No more low iron.

Posted by 4745180260226301957 on Jun 24, 2016 | Verified Purchase

The 21st Century is a great product for me . I have recommended this product to my oldest Daugther and she has seen complete difference in her iron. My doctor is so happy with me taking the product because it has increase my iron levels including me eating my green vegetables.

Excellent

Posted by karenkay on May 02, 2016 | Verified Purchase

Works just as well as the name brands the doctor recommends, at a fraction of the cost.

1 2