Works great and I can take on an empty stomach.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Apr 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I started taking this after I could not find Slow Fe in pharmacies. I raised my Ferritin from 15 to 112 in 3 months by taking Enzymatic Therapy Ultimate iron 2 pills 1st thing in the morning and nothing but water for the next 2 hours (found this suggestion on iHerb customer review). I also took 2 pills of 21st Century Slow Release. I have also taken this product on an empty stomach with no issues. My doctor was amazed. We struggled for over one year trying to raise my Ferritin levels. Can not beat the price.

Tummy ache

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 06, 2012 | Verified Purchase

My daughter is iron deficient and started taking these iron pills. She developed a stomach ache. The doctor told her to take it at night or a half an hour before eating. Works fine now.

Great

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 05, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great vitamin that I so needed in my life. Slowly released so you don't get constipated like some iron pills .

Big Help

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 11, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Have had problem with my blood since being advised of having colon cancer. I take one slow release iron tab daily since my surgery and it helps greatly. Delivery from iHerb excellent.

Excellent Slow Release Iron

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Excellent! This is better than I have taken before. I don't notice anything but positive results. thank you God bless

awesome!

Posted by jaymisu on May 11, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I am anemic and have horrible responses to iron pills. I have even tried iron water will poor results (it tasted horrible as well), but this product is great! Can't believe I never heard about it till going on iherb! If you need iron in your life, purchase this. You won't regret it.

They don't bother my digestive track

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 30, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I don't know why no one seems to carry slow fe anymore, but I haven't been able to find any. I bought these hoping for the best and they delivered.

Premium

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jun 14, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Premium product!Am useing it before bed, on full stomachk and have great results!No nausea or upset tummy at all!Allso my gut are pleased with this iron!Really great thing!

Gentle

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This is very easy to take a small size tablet and it is not constipatimg . Will order again

SLOW RELEASE IRON