Feel more positive

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 19, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I think this supplement is useful for winter time when I am feeling down. I think I notice a difference

Did what it had to do

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 28, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I didn't feel any side effects and it did lift my spirit. I didn't feel as sleepy and tired. I think it did what it had to do.

Good job

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jul 06, 2017 | Verified Purchase

St John's wort seems not to be flavour of the month any more so did not seem to appear in the supermarket or even my local pharmacy despite evidence for its efficacy. So I was glad to find it at iHerb. Good value and prompt delivery. Thank you.

FANTASTIK

Posted by iHerb Customer on Mar 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

FIRST ST JOHNS WORT I TRIED .. WAS REMARKABLY HELPFUL FROM SECONDS I PUT CAPSULE IN MOTH BRAIN REACTED SO PEACEFULLY CALM AND GOOD. IT HAD RAISED MY WELL BEING, NOT FEARING TC. THANK U

HAS A VERY GOOD EFFECT ON MOOD AND ONES DISPOSITION -

Posted by iHerb Customer on May 03, 2016 | Verified Purchase

I HAVE BOUGHT THIS FOR MY S'WARE ENGINEER SON - WELL HE REPORTS A VERY CALMING EFFECT ON HIS MIND AND HAS IMPROVED HIS OUTPUT AT WORK ...

Good product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Jan 10, 2015 | Verified Purchase

I have been taking St. John's Wort for a few years on the winter months as I found that it really helps fighting the winter blues and it really makes me feel energetic and even in a good mood!. Unfortunately this product is again difficult to find where I live: really happy that i founded it here!

Sorry - have not tried this product as yet.

Posted by iHerb Customer on Dec 16, 2012 | Verified Purchase

I bought this for someone else so my review will have to wait.