loooooove it

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 26, 2013 | Verified Purchase

I love this i take it as a supplement along with all family members and dog!!!. I also use it on my face, yes it is oily but it soon sinks in, vit E is a powerful antioxidant i also use it on sore skin as it is very gentle, i keep it in the fridge and it does not go solid like some E oils, i think it is the lemon oil in it, which by the way is very subtle. One of my favorite items from iherb and believe me i order a lot of products.

Can't complain

Posted by iHerb Customer on Aug 28, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I bought it for someone who uses it orally. It works great to help control hot flashes.

Perfect face moisturizer

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 02, 2010 | Verified Purchase

I use this as my face moisturizer and I simply love the glow the next day...

lovely oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 14, 2014 | Verified Purchase

I apply to under eyes and rest of face. Nice! Not thick like some other vit E oils. Smooth and easy to apply.

Good Quality Oil

Posted by iHerb Customer on Nov 03, 2009 | Verified Purchase

I have applying Vitamin E Oil on my stretch marks and they are slow starting to fade.

Usefull for your skin

Posted by iHerb Customer on Feb 27, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I am not using it too long but my skin feels great after using this.i

Very Good

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 08, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Great Product. I maybe gonna live forever ? Thank You.

I really like this product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Oct 02, 2017 | Verified Purchase

Has helped with my acne and I wear it under mineral makeup. It gives a great glow. Also ingest in smoothies. I like the lemon scent.

High quality product

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 22, 2017 | Verified Purchase

This product comes in a very, very small bottle. However the content is a very high quality liquid that has immediate effects to moistening and smoothing your skin, giving it genuine shine and glow. Alternatively, the healing effect of the concentration of vitamin E for damaged skin also can't be underrated: it's extremely good. But the more damage, the more you will need of this product, as skin healing, depending on the injury, can be a very long and drawn out process. Highly recommended product, be patient with the healing process and give you skin time to react by taking short breaks away from applying this product.

EXCELENT!

Posted by iHerb Customer on Sep 01, 2017 | Verified Purchase

I'm using it as overnight mask. In the morning skin is so soft and moisturized. Enter "NLT 349" (no spaces) at checkout for 5% off any order!

1 2 3