1 Reviews - 21st Century, Zinc, Chelated, 50 mg, 110 Tablets - iHerb
US

Posted on Jun 29, 2021

I have been an avid user of immune boosters eversince the pandemic started. As an iherb long time customer I am fond of trying different brands until I find the right one for me and my family. Of course I would go first with the cheapest one and all I can say that this immune booster helped me and my family to stay healthy all year round. And as a frontliner I always make sure I bring this with me all the time!!! ✔quality ✔affordability

3c8fcd20-3666-4ea7-bafa-251986865da0
Posted on Jan 4, 2022

Good quality, safe packaging, good size for the price. Don't really taste like anything and easy to swallow. I think you have to take it daily and consistently to see it's effect. Should help with immunity and make your hair healthier. Overall, I'm happy with this product.

84808b0a-6003-4648-a980-c687983e369c
Posted on Feb 11, 2022

I feel this is just as good as more expensive brands, especially if you are on a budget...can't go wrong with 50mg tablets to rectify deficiency that many of us have since we get much less of it in our food. Zinc is super for immunity and helps skin condition.

Posted on Feb 9, 2021

شربت منه و بعد اربع ايام جاني اعراض رشح لما قريت عالنت طلع ارتفاع الزنك بالجسم يعمل نفس اعراض الرشح فصرت اخد حبة بالاسبوع و مرتاحة جدا ممتاز بليز لايك اذا استفدتو من تعليقي I took it and on the fourth day I had flue symptoms, when I searched it turned out high zinc dosage caused this so I changed for a bill now and then and everything is great. So be careful and give a like please if this helps

fd2f97a9-f12b-414e-bfc8-b0d71362f71c
Posted on Aug 2, 2021

the best zinc supplements good quality good price especially you need to continue using it all corona duration as it is important in increasing immunity support

Posted on Mar 15, 2022

Excellent buy! I had no side effects after taking this, no acidity, no bitter taste, and easy on the stomach. It was packaged well and arrived way ahead of schedule.

Posted on Mar 8, 2022

High potency at a reasonable price. This seems to be well absorbed by the body. For a cheaper version, try Zinc Citrate from the same brand.

Posted on Feb 23, 2022

I use half a tablet when I think I might get sick, not sure if it works. Don't take it on an empty stomach or you'll get nauseous, as with most zinc supplements.

Posted on Jan 18, 2022

I like that this product doesn't contain the dosage that is too high, so I can just take what I need without consuming excessively.

Posted on Dec 3, 2021

in addition of Vitamin C, Zinc is the best partners with it. Shield protection is very high and effective because these two vitamins is best partners to boost up our immunity as per Doctor's recommendation. This brand is a budget-friendly and still effective!